Reviews for How Many More Chances
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Can I just say that my fangirling went a little mad at this point because you may not have known this when you were writing this chapter but Robert Downey Jr actually did a cover of smile and it came on my iPod at the same time you wrote the lyrics so thanks for that I am now grinning like a fool ;-) the fic is awesome so far can't wait to carry on reading!
catoalltheway123 chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Love this chapter
Hanna chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Omg that was the best story ever! Plz keep writing and I think you should and more avengers in a sequel if you make one. Anyway great job and you made me cry at the end when it was over lol :)
NCISVILLE chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
Awwww CONGRATULATIONS! Bro you finished like a timeline if epic events, you deserve like... A Pulitzer if they did one for FF. terrific job it was so entertaining the entire time and it was a lot of fun to read.
NCISVILLE chapter 40 . 2/26/2013
Dang that was like a much darker chapter. Lol it was a great chapter and when Pepper came in all I could think was, Rescue! Haha. Terrific job. Sad face, one more chapter to go and then I'm all done and this crazy roller coaster ride is finished, sniffle.
NCISVILLE chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
Okay so that was like an incredibly intensely depressing chapter and it was written so well. Also I'm thinking Fury, it's gotta be him.
NCISVILLE chapter 38 . 2/24/2013
Dang from engaged to married to mother all in one chapter, I can't process, overload overload brain shutting down. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter! I love how it always starts and finishes awesomely. Tony is always in the trenches just in a different sense of that phrase. Lol.
NCISVILLE chapter 36 . 2/24/2013
Dang quite the intense chapter. It was fabulous btw. Loved how sister grounded brother. Can't wait to see what else is going on.
NCISVILLE chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved how long it was too! Perfect oh the teasing it's priceless. Great job!
NCISVILLE chapter 34 . 2/23/2013
Lol I was wondering how long it would take for someone to realize that David wasn't anywhere to be found. Haha all I could think was dang, I guess they don't really like him. Terrific chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 33 . 2/23/2013
Aww this was like the best chapter ever. Great job I loved reading every second of this. It was wonderful!
NCISVILLE chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
Ha I said she reminded me of Pepper a couple chapters ago, I guess I was spot on. Awesome :) great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 31 . 2/21/2013
Terrific chapter all around! It was amazing! Looks like all the Starks have found someone now. So adorable. Can't wait to read more!
NCISVILLE chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
Haha I see a little Pepper in her lol, you'll have to work for that one? Def. something Pepper would say. Great chapter! Finally found out mystery girl's name.