Reviews for How Many More Chances
OracleGuessMe chapter 6 . 2/2
i actually read this story before as i just realised I dont remember exactly all bit i know i really liked it!
AQMN231 chapter 41 . 9/28/2020
What a fantastic story. I am so glad you gave Tony and Pepper the happy ending they deserved.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/20/2019
hey can you write more fanfic they are really good
Guest chapter 41 . 7/7/2018
Good job!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/14/2016
PURE GENIUS BEST STORY EVER! I SECRETLY STAYED UP LATE JUST TO READ THIS! (I'm very well-behaved so that is crazy) I was sad to see it end. Write more!
Luna Violeta chapter 41 . 1/14/2016
Wooow I Just finish your story and congratulations its AMAZING.
Linds chapter 41 . 8/9/2015
Awesome story. Sad to reach the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Can I just say that my fangirling went a little mad at this point because you may not have known this when you were writing this chapter but Robert Downey Jr actually did a cover of smile and it came on my iPod at the same time you wrote the lyrics so thanks for that I am now grinning like a fool ;-) the fic is awesome so far can't wait to carry on reading!
Fandomsalltheway123 chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
Love this chapter
Hanna chapter 41 . 6/6/2013
Omg that was the best story ever! Plz keep writing and I think you should and more avengers in a sequel if you make one. Anyway great job and you made me cry at the end when it was over lol :)
NCISVILLE chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
Awwww CONGRATULATIONS! Bro you finished like a timeline if epic events, you deserve like... A Pulitzer if they did one for FF. terrific job it was so entertaining the entire time and it was a lot of fun to read.
NCISVILLE chapter 40 . 2/26/2013
Dang that was like a much darker chapter. Lol it was a great chapter and when Pepper came in all I could think was, Rescue! Haha. Terrific job. Sad face, one more chapter to go and then I'm all done and this crazy roller coaster ride is finished, sniffle.
NCISVILLE chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
Okay so that was like an incredibly intensely depressing chapter and it was written so well. Also I'm thinking Fury, it's gotta be him.
NCISVILLE chapter 38 . 2/24/2013
Dang from engaged to married to mother all in one chapter, I can't process, overload overload brain shutting down. Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Great chapter! I love how it always starts and finishes awesomely. Tony is always in the trenches just in a different sense of that phrase. Lol.