Reviews for Lookin' Out My Back Door
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is so great cos I swear Sam is really good at sketching symbols and stuff that they've seen and need to research. Glad someone else picked up on it!
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
A great way to explain all those drawings. Thanks so much for this it's a wonderful little piece of insight.
Mersedes chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow, it was the line that really got me. I never really realized the bond the two brothers have is also that of friendship. Most of the fics I read hone in on the brother aspect, and that is wonderful and all, but once in a while, it's nice to be reminded that although they're brothers first, they're friends second.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ha. This made me think of the fairy tale episode where Dean made Sam be the "sketch artist" and Sam drew that AWFUL picture of the suspect that the guy described. That made me laugh so much and I couldn't believe that Sam actually showed it to the guy!

Great tag. Love their relationship and love how you show that they find the time to love and play and take care of each other between the hunts!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
AW hun

beautiful analogy and beautifully written hun! xx

OMG i love how you described the brothers relationship, its always like that too! like on the show, there a lot closer than brothers and its so great to have a look back like this about all the times there close x

beautiful hun x

thanks!
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I just loved that last line! Totally sums up everything about the Winchesters in one little sentence. Wonderful little tag, my friend! Took me back to Season One when things were oh-so-much simpler.