Reviews for Fracture
Asuka Sakura26 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow. However, Naruto will never die. Believe it! Seriously though this was very good. Good job.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So much emotion!
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Absolutely heartbreaking. ;-;
When Sakura said "It should have been you. It should have been me!", it just- ;A;
And then Sasuke said "Not you. Never you" Omg I can't describe my feels ;u;
boratofkhazakistan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
im a very flexible narusaku fan and one thing i hate is when sasusaku fans bash naruto. i like your story because at least it give naruto some justice. you sir deserve a cookie
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It is happy in a way. They still have each other. Sad that Naruto's death did it, but there's that glimmer of hope in this story.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
that was so sad TT

and by sad

I mean wonderful

in a non-sick-masochistic-omfg-you-write-really-well kind of way
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Like it though it is sad
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I really liked this story.
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
that was beautiful. like, how it was denial and, like, more denial and self-inflicted pain and how they have a kind of potentially happy ending anyways. there is one thing, though:

and lets the damn within him break

should be "dam"
luckylisha58 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i am like crying... that was so good but so sad. i liked the ending
WicKeDLana chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aww! :'(
Odat chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
God that was painful. In the most wonderfully written way. I hate it and I hope it never happens. But I love it and the justice. Because the black haired devil carrying the sun blond angel is perfect. It should have been you, it should have been me, is too true.

Well done. For you to bring back the pain of loosing loved ones through writing like this is impressive.
hellothere chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
...

D:

that was heartbreaking, in the best way possible.

mad props. had me tearin up.
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Beautifully tragic. I need some fluff now, stat!
moonlitwater chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
oh goodness, this is sad sad and beautiful and i jsut want to cry. good job on making such a heartbreaking thing so sweet.