Reviews for Lies Between Friends and Lovers
anushca chapter 4 . 3/9
oh, Dorothy leaked the news...I am re-reading, but I don't remember her role, but it stood out now, considering Trowa's sudden volunteering of...neutral opinion!
:-)
anushca chapter 3 . 3/9
Oh. 'Deemed to be beyond redemption'. These words are such a definitive sentence.
And the uncounscious bias/prejudice of the privileged-it's way sadder that the malicious and purposeful one!
anushca chapter 1 . 3/9
oh, yeah! I can't wait to get reacquainted with L2! I still think that was a very realistic and interesting possibility. And I like the impact it had on R., as well on the reader from the convergeance of such a different POVs and economic&social realities.
anushca chapter 50 . 3/9
Thank you for a wonderful reading. I intend to re-read it just now, but first I wanted to say Thanks because it stayed with me, and now I can't wait to read it again.
ma3 chapter 34 . 2/19/2015
I haven't finished this yet but this is really awesome!
Koiame chapter 50 . 7/15/2014
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing this!
Irukaka321 chapter 47 . 6/24/2013
Aw i rly like relena and wu fei! Cute
Irukaka321 chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
Nice. Some sparks flying here or am i imagining it?
Irukaka321 chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
Woooowwww. This is crazy! Great story. I can't help but feel that this is going to ruin Duo and Heero's relationship at least a bit.
Irukaka321 chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
Trowas in on it! Woooah. Omg
Irukaka321 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
It was duo right? Lol ill die!
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
This double thing reminds me of libaracci who manipulated his boyfriend into getting plastic surgery... Weird. But of course this guy isnt duos boyfriend. But still its weird lol. I love the story so far besides that lol
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Omg the tension. Love it
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I dont dislike relena as long as shes written likable enough...
MotherDragon8581 chapter 50 . 11/24/2012