Reviews for Run that by me again?
Mizuki Kudara chapter 9 . 3/23
That last line bruh
Touhara Naoya chapter 3 . 2/27
Mr Rock is the Triwizard Champion!
Roaming-Guardian chapter 18 . 2/20
Any chance we could get a follow up on this for the sake of chaos?
Fox Boss chapter 21 . 2/16
Do you think you could do one about Hermione pretty much 'stealing' Harry's Firebolt without his permission and the professors taking it apart and putting it together, even though they're not professional broom makers?

I'm thinking something like Chapter 13 from Junior Inquisitor.
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 2/8
Yet another plot hole from Rowling. As much as I love the Harry Potter series, it was really very badly written.
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 2/8
Ha! Yes! This has bothered me for SO long.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 2/8
I've read a story where Lockhart was actually using love potions on his books, and that was why all the females in the school seemed to be in love with him. Makes sense to me. :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 2/8
Yay for Cedric taking Harry's advice! :D
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/8
Snape really was an absolute idiot for following up on what Sirius told him when they were teens. But yay for him not being nearly so much of one after Harry stood up to Sirius and Remus on his behalf. :)
Kallanit chapter 21 . 1/12
Nice work. This series has been fun to read.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 21 . 1/8
I think you've got it mixed up; I thought Bill and Arthur were supposed to be EACH OTHERS' Secret-Keepers.

Not that it isn't equally bad, since James and Lily could have been each others' Secret-Keepers. But even if we remove the [logically canon] possibility by saying you can't be the Secret-Keeper of someone for whom you're a Secret-Keeper, Sirius could have been James's Secret-Keeper, James Lily's, and Lily Sirius's.

...it doesn't pay to think too hard about the Fidelius, does it?
Right What Is Wrong chapter 19 . 1/8
Ahahahahaahahaha.

I actually enjoy Deathly Hallows for the revealed backstories, but the main plot is a total trainwreck.
heyitsgen chapter 1 . 1/5
I honest to god don't think I've been this amused in quite a while. Bloody brilliant chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Also sounds like Hitler.
Do you think Harry might have beginning signs of a personality disorder like borderline?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Personally, I don't think Dumbledore's mirror trick would have held him long enough to be caught. It seems like the mirror was set up with the thought that the staff wouldn't be far behind Quirrell and the mirror would stall him long enough for them to catch up. Voldemort has be described as very intelligent and well versed in ancient and obscure magical arts. While Voldemort probably wouldn't have figured out Dumbledore's riddle he most likely would have been able to instruct Quirrell on how to undo or get passed whatever enchantment was used before Dumbledore captured them.
1,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »