Reviews for Run that by me again?
azulkan2 chapter 21 . 12/9/2017
Really great bunch of stories. Excellent!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
At the rate harry and hermionie figure stuff out in these, voldemort should have been dead by the end of first year.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
I'm a victim of fraud and she's the only other sane person I know. XD this is actually killing me. I'm dying
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
For once, characters with common sense
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
This stuff is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Harry and hermionie manipulating the manipulator! XD also I've only read the first one so far but it's effing hilarious
albernes Maedchen chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
Perhaps Lockhart is part Veela...
katmom chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
I've heard it bandied about that Lockhart was also proficient in a charm to induce adulation of himself!
katmom chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
This was fun!
Sarge Socks chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
An entertaining read. Thanks!
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 8/26/2017
When I was at school they tried to pull the 'honour of the school' and 'school spirit' on me to give up a night at Girl Guides [which I enjoyed] to swim in an inter-school gala. I told them that I had no school spirit and that my parents, or rather, the governors, since I had a scholarship, were paying for me to have an education, meaning that the school was much like a shop selling a commodity I wanted. And I didn't have to go to a shop to waste my time outside of selling hours.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
nicely done
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2017
I know you haven't written in this one forever but I have another logical fallacy that you could do! The whole 'taboo' name thing. If saying Voldemort was taboo, couldn't they have just called him Tom? Or Riddle, moldyshorts, or even just vold! They started saying his name and got cut off so many times, so clearly saying just vold- wouldn't trigger the taboo.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/16/2017
Brilliant
a chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
I personally figured that the "no brooms and no quidditch for first years" rule was an attempt to make the playing field a little more level for muggle-born students. Most incoming students from wizarding families probably already had some experience with a broom. Not allowing any first year students to have them would give the muggle-borns a year to learn and catch up at least a little. Also, it would decrease the risk of the youngest students getting hurt without an adult nearby to help. And it might prevent homesick first years from trying to fly home by themselves if they want their parents. Actually, I'm less surprised that they forbid first years from having them and more surprised that they didn't forbid them to all but the oldest students (and only students in good standing at that).
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »