Reviews for Run that by me again?
Akasha Drake chapter 2 . 4/19
Ya know, this chapter does support a theory about the prophecy that I handsome fabric authors have... Two dark lords are mentioned, not one...and Harry was destined to stop Tom, but was the second one to vanquish, not the first one.

September means the seventh month...and by it's end his win was almost guaranteed. If Dumbledore had faced him then, he would have been vanquished...then Harry could have beaten Tom.
tcl7189 chapter 9 . 4/10
Still ROFLMBO
tcl7189 chapter 5 . 4/10
ROFLMBO
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 4/10
ROFLMBO
Xrein0001 chapter 15 . 3/2
You know Hermione technically can't blame him considering that she break the law of time in the third year, remember that she actually did that because she want to attend all lesson including muggle studies with the reason such as mundane wanting to know about wizard perspective about muggle. I mean i know this is a little bit out of context but from harry perspective he see a death eater spit to one of his teacher and to be honest i can't actually blame him, i mean it's not like that he will do it again in the future to an innocent people
Heil Hitler, fagsucker
FuxkBoi chapter 2 . 2/19
I also have to say that I honestly hate Molly
Snapesucks chapter 1 . 2/18
This is all has all of my thoughts on the matter, word for word. Genious work and writing. Very satisfying to read. Thanks.
Nova chapter 1 . 2/14
In all honesty, this is exactly how that particular scene should have gone canonically.
Also I have the mental image of Snape watching this whole mess go down with a bowl of popcorn.
My favorite line was the last one - despite everything, Dumbledore STILL wants Harry's house to win
jeelchaniyara96 chapter 1 . 2/3
This. Was. So. Good. This is what would have happened if Sirius wasn't a dramatic bitch. This is what SHOULD have happened. I'm not a Snape fan, but all of this was so true. I always wanted this addressed in the books. Snapeterrible? Sure. But Sirius getting his due? Never happened. Thank you for giving me something I didn't realize was possible
LittleAngel2292 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
lol
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Harry and Hermione are my favorite little Gryfftherins. Severus is my favorite Slytherdor.
Stargazer2369 chapter 16 . 11/8/2020
Could you do one where Regulus Black gets out of the cave alive because there was a house-elf right next to him which could easily use side-along-apparition to get them both out of there without anyone dying and then Voldemort would be gone a whole lot earlier.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Lololololol! I like this story!
2,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »