Reviews for Run that by me again?
Tamha chapter 1 . 9/4
hah! I'm so glad someone recommended one of your one-shots in a Discord I'm in today. I've been thoroughly enjoying a number of your other HP one-shots and am looking forward to more of this fic, too.
Difdi chapter 17 . 8/12
A better punishment than “sneak” would be targeted Obliviation, applied directly by the magical contract. Not only would it be a more fitting punishment for willful betrayal, it would also prevent the attempt at betrayal from succeeding. Given how Obliviation is considered essential to their world’s survival, I’d expect a basic version of the curse to be taught to ALL students, in case of emergencies.
Difdi chapter 14 . 8/12
The enslavement of Africans in America was an extreme example of slavery, but assuming it’s the only example in human history is stupid, at best. The current model for lifelong minimum wage lower class workers is a 95 percent match to the enslavement of the Hebrews in the Bible, for example. Would Hermione consider every retail worker she has ever seen in every shop in her life to be a slave? Would she feel an obsessive need to get them all fired - AKA free them - from their enslavement? Because those retail workers are also a 95 percent match to house elf enslavement.
Difdi chapter 9 . 8/12
Another valid argument is that the Ministry-approved OWL and NEWT tests include practical testing, not just theoretical - if students aren’t taught at least enough practical spellcasting to pass the Ministry-mandated testing, then either the tests need to be changed to be theory-only, or it’s going to reflect very poorly on the theory-only teacher(s).
moonprincess97524 chapter 18 . 7/8
I really love that last line.
UbijcaNegrovWP chapter 1 . 1/18
Не вижу ничего плохого в том, чтобы скормить Снивеллуса оборотню.
Автор, ты педераст, педофил и трахаешь свою дочь, маму, отца и маму твоей жены.
Выеби себя своим черным дилдо за то, что Снейп в этом фанфике - хороший парень.
Желаю тебе заболеть спидом и заразить твою дочь этой болезнью в тот момент, когда ты будешь в нее кончать.
Ты жалкий педераст.
УБей себя об стену.
Снейп должен умирать, страдать и мучиться.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 1/1
I'm not British but I do have British cousins and the royal family amount them Headmasters and Headmistresses do not have the level of power they show in the Books and movies. Albus can be brought up in charges of nit reporting abuse as required by law plus he can also be brought up as an accessory to abuse and neglect and child endangerment.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 2 . 12/8/2022
In Dumbledore’s defense, he was Harry’s legal magical guardian until Sirius was released, so he did have a big say on the personal stuff.

As for umbridge torturing children, Dumbledore didn’t know about that. Nobody went out and told one of the teachers, Harry was a forking idiot and for some reason hid it. None of the teachers knew about it
khatre chapter 17 . 10/31/2022
Many people hate Marietta for what she did to Luna .. an almost universally Beloved character...
khatre chapter 10 . 10/30/2022
stun him, chunk him through the veil of death .. problem solved
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
This fic is great so far.
skabir33 chapter 18 . 8/28/2022
I would have loved to read that story. LOL.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 5 . 7/29/2022
Yes! Just because he’s handsome doesn’t mean he deserved to be fawned over like the next Merlin.
wadeforpeace chapter 1 . 7/25/2022
I don't think serious tried to kill Snape in that instance I think Snape had that all figured out he knew Remus was a werewolf. serious just called his bluff Snape's ego and pride got him in the position he was in.
Vanillastump chapter 7 . 4/16/2022
Ignore my comment for the last chapter. I read the first half and became annoyed because I remembered the mirror when I was reading the book, and became annoyed, then finished the chapter.. Whoops.
2,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »