Reviews for Run that by me again?
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 7/3
Seems that you aren't writing anymore but ... What if AD put HP with the Dursleys to make him gullible and attach himself the first person who is nice to him and it rather makes him careful, defensive etc.? What if Harry not hero material and, due to the Dursley training, keeps his head down and turns out like a shy version of Percy?
Or did AD do it as a social experiment to prove to himself that he wasn't responsible for creating Voldemort from an abused, frightened but powerful child by sending him back to abusive situation year after year - he did it to Snape and Harry!
Monster King chapter 21 . 6/9
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 18 . 5/25
I read this a few years ago and it still makes me laugh when I read it.
Bessie chapter 21 . 5/21
I love your stories
They make so much sense
I had been thinking for years abt the stupidity in the novels and now that finally somebody has written abt it and in such a logical manner I love it
jlluh chapter 21 . 5/15
Fun stuff.
Trebores1 chapter 6 . 5/9
Funny chapter, except for the last paragraph.
Trebores1 chapter 2 . 5/9
I think a lot of what you wrote could be applied to Ron.
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 1 . 4/21
Oh, this was good... I liked that Ron is also smart in this version.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 18 . 3/15
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT ENDING
TheUnholySmirk chapter 6 . 3/15
love this story. problem. Harry never opened that package. a note told him what the mirror was. Sorry for nitpicking...
azulkan2 chapter 21 . 12/9/2017
Really great bunch of stories. Excellent!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
At the rate harry and hermionie figure stuff out in these, voldemort should have been dead by the end of first year.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
I'm a victim of fraud and she's the only other sane person I know. XD this is actually killing me. I'm dying
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
For once, characters with common sense
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2017