Reviews for Run that by me again?
Rune.Lady34 chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Wow! All of these are hilarious and logical... Go Hermione!
Ryoko05 chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
dude that movie would have been way shorter if this had happened. hahaha this was such the logical thing to do...why didnt they do it cause JKR likes to make money :)
Azamiko chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
*grin*
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Most amusing.

A little confusing, in spots, due to what look like typos but nice laughs throughout.

Harry and Hermione's no-nonsense analyses are great.
Stardawn chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Ha! I find it ironic that Ron happened to be right about all this for all the wrong reasons. And this whole story is great. All those plot holes you tore down, all the reasonable things that needed to be said... they make me so happy! I think the next one should involve the oh-so-brilliant idea of flying to Hogwarts.
kitiem3000 chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
It's like someone is making sweet, sweet love to the left side of my brain.

Great chapter!
mountainelements chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
I really enjoy reading your logic-based chapters. Thanks for the update!
The Sinful chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Fair point. Believing a magic book over your friend. And ya know, the ones Hermione mentioned got absolutely no screen time in 7 years except the a bit of Zabini in book 6 (most thought he was a girl until then) and once I think Daphne was mentioned in book 5. Can't remember when Tracey was, probably at her sorting.
noylj chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Lockhart: Everything went through the narrow lens of the "Harry filter."

One thing that Harry should mention is all the help and support he has received from the staff as he is vilified by the students. All through canon, Harry is always supported by the staff and people who abuse or bully Harry are always punished
The Pro chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
you're a Yu'gi'oh the abridged series fan aren't you?
TrenchcoatMan chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
I absolutely love this little set of logic based arguements lol. But by god, please. repost it chronologically

-TCM
kirallie chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Highly amusing.
DogWorks chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
“Snape?” said Black harshly, taking his eyes off Scabbers for the first time in ten minutes and looking up at Lupin. “What’s Snape got to do with it?”

Harry stared at him. “You know, this is the third time we’ve mentioned him.”

“Really?” Black blinked.

Haha! Thats so funny! Seriously, you need to update more often, these things are just HILARIOUS! plz! UPDATE!

Btw I got a story that maybe isnt funny, but i'll appreciate it if you read it and reveiwed. THANX!
Windsor's Resident Elvendork chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This was the funniest thing EVER! I was laughing so hard at these parts:

1.“Oh please,” Harry said. “The hat tried to put me in Slytherin.”

Black gasped, horrified, and backed away from Harry.

“Hey,” Harry said, annoyed. “You tried to feed a classmate to a werewolf because he annoyed you, you don’t have room to talk.”

2.“That was almost as stupid as when Harry decided to go chasing after a mass-murderer because Malfoy suggested it.”

3.“So? I apologized to Justin because I saved his life in a foreign language,” Harry pointed out.

“Parseltongue is not a foreign language!” Ron protested.

As Black shuddered again and pretended to faint and Lupin gaped wordlessly and mouthed ‘Parseltongue’, Harry just crossed his arm. “Oh no? Then what do you call it Because talking to snakes seems pretty foreign to me.”

“Well, it is, I guess…But you made it sound like you were speaking French or something.”

“Now, if I’d spoken French, I would have deserved to be shunned. Parseltongue, though, is decidedly non-French. And wasn’t Saint Patrick a Parselmouth?”

exploded at that. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?”

5.“Look, I get that you feel guilty,” Harry told him. “But you’ve got to stop saying that you killed my parents. People will get the wrong idea.”

6."He seems to like me, though, despite the fact I’ve mostly just yelled at him, and besides, in addition to being locked in a cupboard, my aunt routinely swings a frying pan at my head. Which, by the way, is also attempted murder.”

7.“I’ll handle this,” Snape said smoothly. “Potter standing up to Black on my account…Oh, this should power a patronus every day for the rest of my life…”

YOu raised some good points. Wht wouldn't they hve just checked Peter for the Dark-Mark?
1,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 111 .. Last Next »