Reviews for Run that by me again?
LovelySnakes chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The biggest plotholes in history. I guess the lack of logic is contagious...
Peregrinate chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
LOL. I loved the last two paragraphs!
garsdal chapter 9 . 9/6/2009

the lacking compoment in the harry potter series.

and snapes potter fuled patronus is awesome:D
CrayonsPink chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
Great job! I love your story!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
I love logic. It makes the muggle (our, normal) world go round, or atleast tries to. Yay logic
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 9/5/2009

And once again logic, kinda, saves the day!
Jess chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
Oh, and this is my OTHER favourite story.
CelticKnight chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Mind putting in the description that the story isnt a story at all, but in reality a fanfic of oneshots?

Okay oneshots are considered okay but everyone else tags them as such, so people dont go 'crappy story.. oh wait!'

Fix ya Subject tagging! - CK
Pathatlon chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
I. Am. Drooling.

Do you know I love you? This is brilliant. Truly, it is!
dadscooking chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Ok, this was very funny but you pretty much wiped out all soul bond stories. What's next? Shooting down Santa with a SAM and roasting the Easter Bunny?
mountainelements chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
You know, I've been thinking the same thing about the goblins. I've been wondering if it's some sort of long-running conspiracy by them. At first they were rebelling for equal rights. Then they decided to rebel to gain control of specific areas of economic importance while letting the wizards think that they've won. Finally, they take over completely, using their control of the money supply and economy to force the wizards to give in. Or at least, that's my theory.
Bobboky chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
erik chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
A great collection of logical viewpoints.
daemon chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was too easy? That was fucking pathetic. In case you don't remember Snape is no better than Black. Death eater and the little shit that went to Voldemort with the prophesy. And in case you don't remember, your summary said Harry and Hermione with the logic, so what the fuck is RON using it too. All in all, this is the fic of a Snape fangirl with a pathetic attempt of making it funny. EPIC FAIL
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »