Reviews for Run that by me again?
Airily chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
'But if you don’t stop acting like a Wizard by the end of the week...' XD Forgot to mention before, but 'Wizard Moment'...ah, fabulous.
Airily chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
“I’m a victim of fraud and she’s the only other sane person I know.” Probably, hey? :P

'Don’t you think it’s possible they could have been confused about what they saw?' Or under some sort of magical influence even. Besides, witness testimony has been proven to be unreliable quite often.

'“It’s legible,” came the simple response.' XD

'“How do you know all of this?” Harry asked suspiciously.' Harry asking himself? Shouldn't it be Cedric asking...?

Anyway, another great chapter!
Airily chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Started off funny, 'She promptly burst out laughing.' :P, but the later argument was worth the seriousness.

'...in my noble quest to drive Umbridge insane, I went out and got a book on psychology.' Thank you for not going Freudian on us.
Airily chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Logically sound alright! XD

Those points you brought up (and more) always bothered me, so it's great to have them pointed out. You've argued them through splendidly!

(Though...Dumbledore could always mind-wipe and fiddle around etc...glad he didn't.)

'“I mean, it’s not like Mr. Black tried to feed him to you when you were transformed, right?”

There was an awkward silence.'

Lovely! XD
fraewyn chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
I'm hooked!

Any chance of an update in the near future?
FaithlessGirl chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
i am soo sad that you havn't updated this fic in a long time i love it...
aep2398 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, god. When I read the books, I thought about the wolfsbane thing the WHOLE time! But the Snape thing never occured to me...:( I love Snape...
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is what was running through my mind every time I read canon. Magic somehow negates logic. Tragic really.
StormBrisingr chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
I really enjoyed your story. It was hilarious full of fun and I hope you continue it.
maya-sleepy chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Loved the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series reference!

oh this could have all been avoided.

wizards are not that bright.
bill560682 chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
by granger using magic to change her parents memories she proved that she a witch is better to decide what is best for the muggles. thereby proving malfoys whole theory about magical people being better since granger herself used magic an not logic to win the fight with her parents.
bill560682 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
i want to know where the order was during the several HOURS it took for the students to fly on magical horses to the ministry. you figure it take 8 hours or more to get to hogwarts by magical train. since they start at 11 a.m. and it is dark when they get to the castle by train. so even if these horses fly twice as fast as the train drives then that is 4 hours. no wonder the light side lost the first war and a baby had to save thier stupid sorry asses.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
an no one ever questioned why fudge had dementores at the final event of the tri-wizard tournament.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
an don't forget the contest for tri-wizard tournament is for people 17 and over so harry would be out do to being under age since that would be a breach of contract on the part of the contest rules themselves.
bill560682 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
personally i think ginny and her mother are nothing but gold diggers. with the way the wizarding world is set up there would still be doweries to marry into a family, namely the weasley family having to pay for someone to take ginny off thier hands. an with an old pureblood family like the potter's that would be a large amount of money so if we can keep harry stupid we can marry into the potter family an get thier gold without it costing anything.

an i hate that snape being a spy for the light or even a deatheater is treated as some kind of national secret. dumbledore himself stood up in open court an told everyone he was a spy for the lightside.
1,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »