Reviews for Run that by me again?
Shivera chapter 10 . 9/12/2009
You have a very interesting view on this. That's all i'm saying.
CJNyfalt chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
Good one.
garsdal chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
logic, your best freind:D
mountainelements chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Wow. As amazing logical as Hermione's plan is, I don't think I've ever actually read anyone using it before. Good chapter.
Peregrinate chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
...lol...
badkidoh chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Another great & interesting chapter.

I look forward to your next update & stuff.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Yay, logic. Logic would help alot of things in the Harry Potter books, but I have to say it wouldn't make them nearly as enteraining. But then again, yay logic.
TatraMegami chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
3 I loved how disappointed Harry was at the end of all of that. I can't wait to see the second year of this; it's going to be awesome. :D
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Hooray for common sense! XD
lovewriter1213 chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Good chapter. It's funny how simple common sense seems when you're reading this. Not that it matters, but I've always been a bit annoyed by Harry and Dumbledore in particular, because of Harry's obsession with getting himself killed and Dumbledore's obsession with refusing to give vital people vital information for the sake of their emotional balance. The man's a genius, but his knowledge of psychology is a bit warped. Update soon!
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
hahahhahaha lol

this is great!

update soon!
Unsigned. For Now chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
please do more. this was great.
LoireLoa chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
I love this logic! And that Harry was upset about not having to risk his life.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
i love your logic thrown in the hp world. hell this series has no logic in it. so many plotholes. anywhoo, this is a great random scene story and now that you've made me think logically about the series if harry wasn't such a nosey kid then dumbledore wouldn't have ended up looking like such a manipulative monster. dang there goes my dumbledore-bashing drive ): hehe, love the titles to your chapters and the view of the muggleborn witch/wizard. hopefully they don't lose their logic the longer they stay in the wizarding world!
Shanalir chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
reat point. It really made my day!
1,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »