Reviews for Run that by me again?
FaithlessGirl chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
i am soo sad that you havn't updated this fic in a long time i love it...
aep2398 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, god. When I read the books, I thought about the wolfsbane thing the WHOLE time! But the Snape thing never occured to me...:( I love Snape...
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is what was running through my mind every time I read canon. Magic somehow negates logic. Tragic really.
StormBrisingr chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
I really enjoyed your story. It was hilarious full of fun and I hope you continue it.
maya-sleepy chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Loved the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series reference!

oh this could have all been avoided.

wizards are not that bright.
bill560682 chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
by granger using magic to change her parents memories she proved that she a witch is better to decide what is best for the muggles. thereby proving malfoys whole theory about magical people being better since granger herself used magic an not logic to win the fight with her parents.
bill560682 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
i want to know where the order was during the several HOURS it took for the students to fly on magical horses to the ministry. you figure it take 8 hours or more to get to hogwarts by magical train. since they start at 11 a.m. and it is dark when they get to the castle by train. so even if these horses fly twice as fast as the train drives then that is 4 hours. no wonder the light side lost the first war and a baby had to save thier stupid sorry asses.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
an no one ever questioned why fudge had dementores at the final event of the tri-wizard tournament.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
an don't forget the contest for tri-wizard tournament is for people 17 and over so harry would be out do to being under age since that would be a breach of contract on the part of the contest rules themselves.
bill560682 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
personally i think ginny and her mother are nothing but gold diggers. with the way the wizarding world is set up there would still be doweries to marry into a family, namely the weasley family having to pay for someone to take ginny off thier hands. an with an old pureblood family like the potter's that would be a large amount of money so if we can keep harry stupid we can marry into the potter family an get thier gold without it costing anything.

an i hate that snape being a spy for the light or even a deatheater is treated as some kind of national secret. dumbledore himself stood up in open court an told everyone he was a spy for the lightside.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
now the reason wizards have no common sence is because they reqiure all witches and wizards to get thier wands at a ministry approved wand shop an on each of the ministry approved wands is a spell to distoy all common sence in a person to thereby allow fools like fudge to stay in office.

oh while your at it do not forget dumbledore cared more for harry's money then for harry himself. seeing as harry never says anything about ever getting bank statements , so dumbledore feared the dursley's may rob harry but that they would never hurt him. an what about the fact mrs. figg is most likely working for dumbledore an even if she is not then why did she never call the cops on the dursley's?
ultra dragon chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
this one-shots you write are one of the best ones i read...you use logic i lmost perfect way! i cant wait to read more of this, just one more thing... are you planning on putting a HarryxHermione one-shot in your story? i would really like to see that. update soon!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
“Hey, Sirius, I know this might be a bad time, but I’ve got a quick question for you. You’re not being held captive by Voldemort in the Department of Mysteries, are you?”

Sirius blinked. “You know, that’s oddly specific. No, I’ve never been to the Department of Mysteries. Is this your roundabout way of asking about the prophecy?”

LOL I can easily see those lines being the books; I wish that they were, so Sirius wouldn't be dead.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
“Be that as it may, he’s not being paid to serve as eye candy.” Harry paused. “And that is not confirmation that I’m gay, by the way!” HAHAHA! Good job!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
The reason Harry was forced to compete wasn't because "the Goblet said so." It was that Dumbledore wanted to use him as "bait" for a while, but I suppose Dumbledore couldn't outright SAY that during this chap to argue his case, could he?
1,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »