Reviews for Run that by me again?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Intriguing chapter-yes, logic can be a dangerous thing. Be afraid of any plot that requires a character to be even stupider than they normally are...
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Good chapter about Lockhart-and the fact that Snape put Gildylocks into low earth orbit without breaking into a sweat ought to remind people that crossing him might _not_ be a good idea (and yes, I do mean people who blow up classroms to provide a distraction for stealing valuable Polyjuice ingredients. Harry actually doesn't have to _look_ like James to miff Snape off, he can do it all by his own actions at times).
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Hermione ought to switch her friends to J.D. Robb (who is actually Nora Roberts, but lots more interesting when she remembers what police procedures are in the real world. The sex is pretty hot, too).

Ahem. Cute chapter, and Harry is so dead (and so is Cho. What's the effect of getting a Bat Bogey while diving for the Snitch?).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I like it when Snape agreed that Harry couldn't have written the name on the parchment on account that it was legible. That's a very reasonable comment for a teacher (I'm married to one), especially in a school where there are no computers.

I like Hermione's logic about things, and I especially liked it when Cedric chunked a rock at the Cup. Yay!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I love this psychological evaluation (and can hardly wait till Hermione does this to Snape. Can I watch, please?).

Love the DSM-IV lecture!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This is so brilliant! Although Harry and Hermione need to carry their logic one step further-if Dumbledore will cover up murder attempts if his favorite people do them, Harry needs to realize he'd better _be_ a favorite as long as he's at the school (just ask Montague and Draco).
MomochiNaruto chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
I like this story, but I have a few caveats. First: soul-bonds are ridiculous. Period. No one has ever written them well, and no one ever will, so stop trying.

Second, canon ships are ridiculous. Ginny knows nothing about Harry, and Ron and Hermione are polar opposites. They say opposites attract, but only in magnetism is that always true. Ron and Hermione have nothing in common except for Harry.

Third, Book 7 sucked. Flatly.

Other than that, a little sanity in an insane world is always a breath of fresh air.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
So...does that mean harry was right or wrong in the end? If he was wrong, the portkey would have taken Cedric to the winner's circle. if he was right, then he would have been taken to the graveyard.
CeilingFan chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Oh I LIKE stories where Hermione is seriously, like, the most amazing person ever. It even has canon credence.
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I was really enjoying this story up to the point where Harry refers to Dumbledore as merely the headmaster of the school. Even IF none of his other positions carry with them the LEGAL right to dictate to Harry where he'll live (which even if true Harry doesn't know) it's quite clear that his PRACTICAL political power is quite sufficient to do so(at least at this time) what with the minister coming to Dumbledore for advice/instructions.
rianifitria chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Sorry? Where's common sense Ron here?
Airily chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Your notes are interesting to read as the chapter XD

'“Honestly, what is it with guys who make stupid, useless gestures of trying to protect us by breaking up with us when we’re in danger anyway?”' Not only in this book, but many others. It does get annoying.

Thank you Sarah for your time and effort!
Airily chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
'“That’s highly unlikely, but then, Professor Dumbledore has been a wizard for a very long time now, so it’s understandable.”' Ah, the Wizard Moment...seems to explain so many things.

'Sirius blinked. “You know, that’s oddly specific.'

There are many other great one-liners, but thought I'd point out one that other might not.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
Airily chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
'In truth, the professors generally hated Gilderoy, and so they were willing to ignore the disturbance. Lockhart himself was too busy curling his hair to appear in the Great Hall to defend himself.' XD No plot-hole there!

'“Then it should be set as the Defense against the Dark Arts textbook,”' mean 'shouldn't'?

Yes, annoyed me! But perhaps the author decided not to mention Luna, perhaps, she probably wasn't 'in love' with Lockhart.
Airily chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
'But if you don’t stop acting like a Wizard by the end of the week...' XD Forgot to mention before, but 'Wizard Moment'...ah, fabulous.
1,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 .. Last Next »