Reviews for Run that by me again?
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
If you're going to handwave Harry knowing things from later on, e.g., bits of Voldemort's past, you should also let Harry be aware of the fact a prophecy foretold he would be the One able to vanquish Voldemort; I think a person being the one fated to destroy you is a valid enough reason for you to try to kill them as a baby and continue trying as long as they stay alive, not the illogical thing Hermione portrays it as.
EmptySurface chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
...I think this way would be epic, too. Umbridge won't know what hit her :D
Mr. Blackswan chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Hey there :-)

I wondered whether I could use one of your chapters as a prologue for an AU story? I don't know which one yet, I wont be able to write for two more weeks and I have another story going on but Im seriously thinking about abandoning the other one :)
Irina1492 chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
So happy I found this story again! I read it waaaaaay back (as in, you'd only gotten to chapter 9) and then I remembered it a year or so ago and I've been trying to find it ever since. Are you planning to keep updating?
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I love this one too-Hermoine, ever the voice of reason. I love the common-sense!Harry, too
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
i just love this.
Apocarag chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I love this fic
HybridsRose chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Wow. Your stories really bring out this side of Ron...this petty unrational side that I'm glad Harry is solving. I feel so sorry for Hermione sometimes. Ron seems...I don't know, a tad bit selfish, while Hermione's the one that sees sense and Harry's the one that doesn't stick up for Hermione. The suggestions Harry made to Ron were very accurate, and I felt a more level headed person would've done taht right at the beginning. Just asking, are you a fan/not a fan of Ron by any chance? Some percentage of Harry Potter fans feel sorry for him because they think he's under appreciated, some like him and think the trio wouldn't be complete without him, while others say he's absolutely selfish etc etc. What's your angle?
HybridsRose chapter 14 . 1/5/2014

As I was reading Goblet of fire I couldn't help thinking everything Harry stated in the conversation, and I'm so glad it's been spotted by you and written about. To tell the truth, I thought Hermione was just thinking of herself. It sounds bizarre because her actions make it seem as if she was caring about the house elves well being, but those actions were really to care about her emotional status towards them. She couldn't stand watching what was happening to them. She didn't understand and couldn't understand them and their customs. It was hurting her to see something that SHE didn't think was right. So she decided to set it right. Not for them, but for herself. Does that make sense to you? Sorry if I'm just rambling and talking nonsense. Anyway, I can't wait to read more.
HybridsRose chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Holy crap, I loved this. I thought Harry's characterization was a bit shaky, but than again, it was meant to represent an illogical aspect of him. Personally, I felt he was really creepy in this, and was glad Hermione was able to voice my concerns so well. You know, this type of attitude reminds me of Edward Cullen from of the reasons why I dislike it.
HybridsRose chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Wow, if only the harry potter characters actually did that...

Btw, I used to be XxTigerlilyxX, the reviewer for you Oh God, Not Again story :)
HybridsRose chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Haha, Ron's so thick!
HybridsRose chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Oh my god. I just started reading this, and I think it's the best yet! I LOVE Hermione's smart logic, and the way so many things in the Harry Potter series can be explained or avoided via simple logic. I loved all the chapters, in fact, I loved this story so much I think I'll be favouring it :D
Harriverse chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I ended up LMAO with this chappie. And you have MORE!
eldarhunter chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
so glad someone pointed this out
1,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »