Reviews for Run that by me again?
AlchemistNinja chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
You know what? This is fabulously fantastically awesomely awesome! -Squeals-
blom98 chapter 21 . 5/24/2015
But what I've never quite understood about the whole secret keeper thing, is that even though the charm would weaken in the keepers presence, why the Potters didn't choose the Longbottoms and vice versa. Neville and Harry were both suitable for the prophecy, so it stands to reason they were both under the fidelus. It's never actually stated but it would be a logical assumption, but of course we all know how Dumbledore operates. Had it figured out from the get go, with the whole half blood thing, but I'm getting of course here. Why didn't they trust someone with the secret who was also under the charm? I mean it's not like either of those two families would be out and about, would they? They were friends, Lily and Alice were mothers, they would never betray the other if only because it would put their child in danger! Lily died for Harry, Alice was tortured for Neville, that doesn't sound like someone who would risk their child for anything, and James and Frank did the same.

Basically, for all the importance the series places on the love of a mother (Lily, Molly, Alice, Narcissa), they didn't realize that it would have saved them all from the start if only they'd thought things through.
birdandthebell chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Your premise is interesting but I just can't follow your story chapters because of all the time skips/jumps etc. Sorry for the comment below this as I didn't understand the intent. Anyways, great ideas and characters even if I can't continue reading!
birdandthebell chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Why did you have Hermione say this "Now listen, in my noble quest to drive Umbridge insane..." in this chapter? Umbridge isn't relevant until book 5 unless you just did a huge time skip. And I don't think you did a time skip because following that section it seems like more book 3/4 sorts of things.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Lols.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I agree with this. Especially the end part. I never understood how Dumbledore got away with dictating where a kid lives and spends his holiday and kept other families from letting that kid visit when he is nothing more than a fucking Principal to that kid.
thonez chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
A better ending would be that they figure that dubledore is also psychopath.
Major Session chapter 21 . 4/9/2015
You know, to avoid this plothole all JK would have had to do would be have made Bill and Mr. Weasely switch. Bill be the secret keeper for the Burrow, staying under the fidelious at Shell Cottage, and Mr. Weasely the secret keeper for the Shell Cottage, staying under the fidelious at Burrow.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Oh my God!

Have the Internet. Just ... just take it!

This was hilarious. Thank you! Thank you so much for living up my day. I've had a terrible past few months and this was such fun to read. It made me laugh and smile.

And I *am* a hardcore Snape fan.

Cheers!
lumilinna chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
This was absolutely great! I can't believe how wizard I have been when reading the books:D Half of the chapters I was thinking "How could I missed that!" Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Lol
StellaHunterOfArtemis chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Hey! I have to say, this story is so amazing and so much more logical that anything I have read in this fandom, but you know, in this chapter, the main key point you could have brought up as to why Harry wouldn't lie would be: why on earth would anyone lie about the return of the fellow who brought about his parents' death, if he weren't crazy?
chris1202194 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
You're perfectly right. Here in Britain, no headmaster of any school has a say in their students' personal life and none can dictate what their students do out of school hours. Unless, of course, the student is a child of said headmaster or the headmaster is a legal guardian, which can happen. In such cases, it is a parental authority, not a scholary one, which allows them to make such demands. In a muggle school in Britain, the law is quite clear. Dumbledore's actions in HP would have lead him to being dismissed by the local authority, and he would have been under criminal investigation, as his actions (which include, essentially, abducting a minor and many cases of child endangerment) show, at best, a severely unprofessional overfamiliarity with Harry, and at worst, a sinister agenda (an arguement could be made that he did). Not only is this a breach of national policy, it's also a criminal offence. I, too cannot understand how Dumbledore could have gotten away with this. But, then again, I couldn't imagine the Ministry of Magic is exactly known for its robust child protection policies, or any policy that doesn't serve to block justice at every turn.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I like you. Or your writing style maybe, but this is great either way!
doubledamn chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
Does anyone besides Harry and Hagrid know about the Mokeskin Pouch that Harry has?
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »