Reviews for Run that by me again?
daisycb chapter 2 . 6/26
I love You're having a wizard moment. I love this whole story. I am laughing the whole way through. I agree with your comments about the characters and I hate the way Molly treats Sirius in his own home. No wonder her kids are moving out as soon as they can.
i wonder what this ron will think/do after finding out that rat's TRUE identity... that of a supposed HERO. also supposedly dead. if that second stopped bein true, so would the first.
hey that thing about the swiss deposit box sounds like something from the evil overlord list(aka the eol):
5 The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
...doesn't it sound similar, anyone? though i think that no wizard would use that(too logical 9_9) except maybe the evil ones, and how the f*ck would voldemort even get access to the list?
and then, he turns them all around with logic, and stages a rebellion against the kind of people percy hangs with! raaaaaahhhh! continue fighting against suck-ups. the first part is accur8. they do suck.
logic, wizards. your own is clearly lackin- w8. what happens to the poor muggleborns who used to be logical?
yeah. thankfully, he's just mad. and not even completely so! probably worse, though, is his being terribly prone to wizard logic. hopefully, hermione when she grows up will help slowly abolish that. i know that she, being smart and a muggleborn, can help.
that last line just gave me the feelin this was one a those peggy sue things, with harry and hermione goin back. i just... i know it can't be what happened, by the beginnin a the chapter, but that's the vibe i get from the end.
well, in that new game, yandere simul8or, apparently like half(actually probably more, but i can't remember) the female popul8ion is in love with senpai... like seiously that is SO unrealistic.
i love this. so many logical points that would have made the books themselves... actually a lot more boring but they'd make more sense!
It did annoy me.
yes. there was no logical reason hermione would think that. but why has she picked up the wizard ball in this chapter? this is a story where they are logical. she probably could have listened sooner. had she not been 'holding' what i like to call 'the wizard ball'(inspired by tvt). meaning that she's being illogical, because the wizard ball does that.
yyeah... i can imagine the war causing mental damage. but how did EVERYONE die? honestly, there's got to be some other survivors unless noone survived, but harry did, so... nope.
about the elixir. Q(the other thing is too long to type out) wouldn't just need the stone to make the elixir. it said something about 'seeing myself making the elixir', and i got the impression that since the sorceror's(or philosopher's, but i prefer this) stone was an alchemy thing, you'd need a whole bunch a equipment and stuff to make it, along with the stone, which is probably just a catalyst a some sort. i mean, what did they think happened, they squeeze it really hard and immortality juice comes out? as funny/impossible as that would be, no. and since you can apparently use it for 600 years and they still have it, they definitely don't grind it up or anything. and i get the feeling Q didn't, and would not be able to regardless of whether he did, take all that stuff anyway. after all, a small stone that fits in your pocket? can be taken back to a lab or st8ion of some sort. a lab or st8ion for alchemy? cannot easily be taken through: a trapdoor with a long fall onto creeping, strangling vines(80u8), a troll fight(even if he's 'good with trolls', also, i don't remember the order), a giant chessboard, a room with magical fire that i think might do something to the whatevers, flying a round on a broomstick to catch a key, and probably some others i forgot. so, basically: even if, somehow, he got the stone, he wouldn't be able to make the elixir immedi8ly as hermione seems to think. w0A! that a lOT A TExt$! eh, there's no word limit. or character limit whatnot.
i just realized: how did the petrified people survive without eating? i'm pretty sure they weren't actually turned to stone... and i'd like a better explan8ion than magic. does anyone have any ideas?
okay, one of two things happened, and i'm inclined to think it's the latter considering that he seemed to feel actual pain. the first is that ginny lied, and just wanted to be with him(which i guess is kind of sweet). as i said, probably not the case. the second is that they bonded by accident, which seems more likely as he talks about it like a thing that just happened rather than a choice.
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »