Reviews for Run that by me again?
Right What Is Wrong chapter 19 . 1/8
Ahahahahaahahaha.

I actually enjoy Deathly Hallows for the revealed backstories, but the main plot is a total trainwreck.
heyitsgen chapter 1 . 1/5
I honest to god don't think I've been this amused in quite a while. Bloody brilliant chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Also sounds like Hitler.
Do you think Harry might have beginning signs of a personality disorder like borderline?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Personally, I don't think Dumbledore's mirror trick would have held him long enough to be caught. It seems like the mirror was set up with the thought that the staff wouldn't be far behind Quirrell and the mirror would stall him long enough for them to catch up. Voldemort has be described as very intelligent and well versed in ancient and obscure magical arts. While Voldemort probably wouldn't have figured out Dumbledore's riddle he most likely would have been able to instruct Quirrell on how to undo or get passed whatever enchantment was used before Dumbledore captured them.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Sounds like Ginny did something to soul bond them. Like you (or Hermione) said, it makes no sense that they were soul bonded because Harry saved her life.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
This is the only chapter i don't agree with. here was a war going on! I completely support crucioing bellatrix, and they should also have used the killing curse on death eaters, especially the really evil ones. Maybe not Lucius, but definitely Macnair, or Fenrir, etc.
epain chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
I have always assumed that having the Secret-Keeper in the hidden place would reduce the protection of the place.
Oxnate chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Regarding Lockhart. As presented in the books, it's horribly disturbing. All (or almost all) the females seemed to be in love/lust for him. The encompassing nature of the phenomenon points to some sort of spell or something. Worse, he has all these teen and preteen girls lusting after him and what is the one spell he's mastered? Memory modification. Those things are technically just circumstantial evidence. But I firmly believe that he was taking advantage of his position.

To me, Lockhart is worse than all the other DADA professors in all the books combined.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Oh, Lord, yes! If only it had fallen out that way.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Lockhart is my second-most-hated non-Death Eater character, after Umbridge (who is arguably the most dis-likable character in modern literature).
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
Eesh. I'd like to think he's smarter than that, but several (SEVERAL) instances from canon would indicate otherwise. Harry's capacity for making bad decisions is actually one of the things that irked me most while reading the series.
Anonymously chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
I agree with the points harry was telling both of them. They are both at fault for that situation, they both let their pets run wild and they thought the inevitable happened the cat ate the rat. I can understand having your pet dying is a sad thing, but the way harry and Ron handled the situation in the book was quite wrong, i can understand Ron not talking to her for awhile, but harry? he should have been there for her as well instead of taking Ron's side and following his example of not talking to her or hanging out with her. With the broom yes she should have told harry first that she thought that Sirius (who she thought was out to kill harry) sent it and she was getting a professor, but i also understand why she did it. When she saw that it was sent anonymously she may have forgot to say something when she was leaving to get their head of house.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
All valid points. Voldy just needed killing.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
Thank you! -applauds- Everything you wrote in here is why I can't stand reading this type of time travel stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I am adoring this series! This, this is why I struggled through the books. I hate illogical things and people who are so blatantly lack any sense of logic make me annoyed faster than anything else. I was pretty young when I first started reading the books and I still paused multiple times each book to calm myself down because of how stupid or illogical the supposed powerful, smart, and strong adults in charge were. I could excuse it for the younger kids in some instances, but I was calling Dumbledore stupid by the end of the first book because of a few things you brought up in here. By the end of the series I came to the conclusion that the only logical explanation for Dumbledore's actions was he had to have been callous, manipulative, a control freak, paranoid, power hungry, and he had to have everything follow only his plans simply for the fact they were his. Otherwise, he was just stupid, and you've pointed out that would have been a death sentence for everyone.

Anyways, I'm off topic. I just really love seeing some of the things I thought written out here and also realising there were a few illogical choices made that I missed. I've really needed a smile for a while, so thanks for sharing this series!

Oh, I also don't dislike Snape, but I do think he got the short end of stick in a lot of situations. I also actively dislike the mauraders as I deplore bullies. I know how damaging being harassed, publicly embarrassed, and degraded constantly by your peers can be. Especially in your formative/teenage years. It's nice that you didn't just summarily disregard that. I like Sirius as an adult and found him charming, but he was still childish and steadfast in his beliefs even if they were wrong. You can like someone and not agree with everything they do or like absolutely everything about them. Some people don't understand that.

So, awesome series!