Reviews for Run that by me again?
Boomslang chapter 4 . 8/13
Where the bleep did this soul-bond thing come from, anyway? And the business with magical cores?
I don't recall either in the books.
Boomslang chapter 2 . 8/13
VERRRRY MINOR point of contention: if raised in a supportive environment, a born psychopath can, theoretically, become a functioning member of society with genuine relationships. It would take more than one person reaching out, however. It takes loving and guiding parents at the very least, so the child learns was is and is not okay, and that he is loved, right from the beginning. So...unless little Tom was adopted by amazing people at a really young age and protected from the violence of the War, things were not going to go well.
Boomslang chapter 1 . 8/13
You have a very good point about not being able to trust Lupin as a teacher when he's off his meds, and furthermore not being able to trust he will be responsible enough to take his potion.
Sevakked chapter 21 . 8/5
Okay, I know it's been 6 years since you last updated and I'm not sure if you're still reading these, but this story is really really awesome, the idea and especially your style. I love how I'm not the only one who gets a bit irritated if sometimes the logic is missing. I hope you're going to add more chapters someday, if you get bored or maybe find more plotholes.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 21 . 7/26
Great story, and fine snark.
BlackRyuji chapter 10 . 7/19
Clap, clap.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 7/18
Thank you. Thank you so much for this. Really. A good first chapter.
happy chapter 21 . 7/11
This is awesome. are you doing to add anymore chapters?
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 7/8
... The Wizarding world is so screwed up. Brilliant!
SilvisMN chapter 9 . 6/23
but... hogwarts doesn't walk!

I thought of this practically the instant I read that chapter. Like, seriously, Harry? How /stupid/ can you get?! You're not going to convince her Voldie's back, why are you even trying? I thought you were half Slytherin!
OlogyFF101 chapter 9 . 6/22
I always want a fanfiction to say Sirius Black, but no one ever does, although this was pretty good as well. But seriously(no pun intended) that name would solve everything.
OlogyFF101 chapter 5 . 6/22
OlogyFF101 chapter 1 . 6/22
oh this chapter was beautiful
K chapter 2 . 6/13
""He did steal things, though, he kept trophies from the kids at his orphanage and they were all terrified of him," Harry offered."

That doesn't come until the faith book
AlchemistNinja chapter 1 . 5/29