Reviews for Run that by me again?
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 3/21
True, but many things in those books are not realistic. They survive on the absurd. That's likely part of the charm.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 3/21
Yeah, soul bonding fics are rather nonsensical.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 3 . 3/21
Graveyard?

Run like hell.

Triwizard Cup?

Throw a rock.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 2 . 3/21
It probably was for the best, Ron's great, but I don't think he could've added much to that conversation.
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 3/21
Gods, this was a fun chapter. I especially loved Snape's comment about a patronus. And, yes, I am the same Enigmaticrose4 that was reading and reviewing your fic on ao3. I just have a bad habit of having too many tabs open and reading different things on different devices.
war hippy fatigues chapter 21 . 3/20
As far as the Secret Keeper thing goes, it might have been the case that James and/or Lily didn't know how to cast the charm and that might had something to do with how the Secret Keeper was selected. Then again, JKR was never that detailed or consistent about how many magic spells worked...
cabralfan27 chapter 21 . 2/19
Now I want to see a chapter where Harry has a go at James and Lily's shades in the Forbidden Forest. XD
I always thought all/most of the girls loving Lockhart had more to do with the fact that they're surrounded by boys who haven't went thru, are going thru, or just recently finished pubert for 9 months of the year. And other than Snape who is never described as attractive the only other males they interact with are Dumbledore, Filch, Hagrid and Prof. Flitwick.
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 2/13
Darn.
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 2/13
A very good point.
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 2/13
Good point.
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 2/13
Well yeah, you are right.
Grizzmon chapter 17 . 2/13
She did betray them after sixt months, that makes her a hypocrite. Cause if she really believed in the Ministry, she should have done it way earlier.
Grizzmon chapter 16 . 2/13
Ah well, that's logical.
Grizzmon chapter 15 . 2/13
Well, to be fair, they were magic Nazis.
1,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »