Reviews for Run that by me again?
VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
My mind is now a bit numb, and that after only one chapter. Great use of logic. There are some really great quote shere, the best part of course being:

“Hey,” Harry said, annoyed. “You tried to feed a classmate to a werewolf because he annoyed you, you don’t have room to talk.”
LunaPadma chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Not only do these make sense, they're funny too.

Can you do one about Crookshanks eating Scabbers in the third book?
Black-Dragon1003 chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Logic truly is a wonderful thing! I usually don't read straight-up Harry Potter fanfiction (I usually only read it in crossovers, I think this is only the third actual Harry Potter fanfiction I have read...that I can recall)...but I had the urge to read your story, and I'm glad I did! It's simply wonderful! (Have I used the word 'wonderful' enough yet?) The idea is unique, and it comes together perfectly. I mean, who would have thought, logic, in a MAGICAL world? - I love your story! Please keep writing, and update soon!
Moony McGoogly chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh god, this is love. It amazes me at the amount of shit that could've been solved with common freaking sense.
Final-Fan chapter 8 . 7/17/2009
Really good chapter.
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
I really liked this chapter.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I'm no lawyer, but I REALLY don't think it's "attempted murder" when a person is disarmed and the gun that HAD NOT BEEN POINTED AT ANYONE accidentally discharges and hits someone. Even if it was, Bones would be more guilty than Petunia since she was the one who violently disarmed Petunia, which resulted in the firearm going off.

And swinging a frying pan at someone isn't attempted murder either, unless you're TRYING to murder that someone, which I doubt you sincerely think is the case for the Dursleys' normal routine towards Harry.

But I'm mostly enjoying the story - heck, I'm on my way to Chapter 2, so that says something.
Ingen chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Couldn't you rewrite the canon including a logical Hermione? :-) This is so refreshing, thank you very much!
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
baby gyrl chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
So I just read something where Hermione just pulls out a gun and starts shooting Death Eaters. I think you could have a chapter about how they keep using spells and the Death Eaters would die just as easily by gunshot. But I'm not sure how that would fit in with your "logic" thing.

And the thing about wizard's not using logic... so true! I think my fav part of this so far is when Hermione tells Harry to stop having a Wizard moment...wonder how people would react if I told them not to have Wizard Moments instead of just saying "think logically." 3
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
haha! nice wondered how they could be so stupid soon! not like...after almost a year!
Rachel Indeed chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Heh. I love your stories. I always think to myself at the end of a chapter: "There. I've run rings around you logically." Truth is the best form of satire :)

Keep writing! Your stories are so fun!
Guile chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Funny stuff. It certainly does seem like wizards have magic where their common sense should be sometimes, doesn't it?

I love that Hermione has Harry's power of attourney.
kirallie chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Amusing. Go Hernione! The books really lack common sense a lot of the time, amusing to see you put it in.
Alex Antidote chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
XDD Please update...I have noticed that they show almost NO logic at all.

But then again, they have MAJICK! XDD [Mispelled on purpose]