Reviews for Run that by me again?
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
-falls over laughing- I never quite got how they could brush off Sirius throwing Sev to the wolves but the rest of this stuff I didn't notice until you pointed it out! (Nine-year-olds tend to miss plot inconsistencies) Man this is awesome XD
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
continue
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
This is great!
master fireball chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
the next one could be about how dumbledore knew tom riddle was a parselmouth and could have stopped hagrid from being expelled or from voldemort rising at all
Jeune Chat chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
These trips into logic always make my day. Either amusing or pensive, they really just make the Harry Potter world just that much better and more plausible. This latest chapter was both interesting and rather delightfully ambiguous, which fits with the complex situation our intrepid heroes found themselves in. You're doing a really great job with this series. Keep up the good work!
badkidoh chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Another great chapter.

I wonder if Harry & Hermione would use logic, however unlikely to get out of the Harry/Ginny & Hermione/Ron parings.

i look forward to your next update.
Saigo chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Ha! This is really great. If you're taking requests: one thing that's always made me want to slam my head into a wall was in the seventh book when our favorite trio brilliantly decided to WEAR Voldemort's Horcrux Locket. . . . even though the Diary had possessed Ginny and the Ring ate Dumbledore's arm and even though they had a bottomless bag with them.
phoebe turner chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
i lved it!
lordamnesia chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
I love these one shots. Logic applied to the wizarding world makes it funny as hell. Although, I do take offense to this last chapter's (12) AN. You made a reference about book 7 making sense, and there is no physical or mental way book 7 makes any sense. C'mon, be realistic, don't make up excuses for horrible books. Keep up the great work!
Cateagle chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Interesting speculation and entirely plausible. You do have to wonder just exactly what was going on there. It is impressive, though, to see Harry applying some logic to that mess.
Azamiko chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Even when I first read that part, it seemed obvious to me that Dumbledore was asking Snape to kill him.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
The thing about making the ruse more plausible is that you've already proven many times that wizards are stupid. Still, it's nice to see someone thinking about this for a change instead of always going all "Snape isn't nice! He MUST be evil!"
Kell Shock chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
There's a fanfic where Harry becomes a gay muggle hitman by age five? WHERE!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 12 . 9/23/2009
Gah. Too much talk. Just kill the Greasy Git and let the Devil figure on his guilt. ;-)
Kell Shock chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I'd love to have seen what Snape's patronus would have done to the dementors, powered up like that!
1,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »