Reviews for Run that by me again?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Cute. Thanks for the update.
anon chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
“We’re not messengers,” Harry explained. “I’m a victim of fraud and she’s the only other sane person I know.”

Brilliant. And I like how you use the legal definition of fraud to get Harry out of it.
anon chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is the greatest thing ever.

I have so many favorite lines that it's hard to just choose one. Snape's remark that Harry standing up to Sirius will allow him to make Patronuses for the rest of his life was brilliant.

Also - “Hey,” Harry said, annoyed. “You tried to feed a classmate to a werewolf because he annoyed you, you don’t have room to talk.” - in response to Sirius believing the worst thing ever would be if Harry was a Slytherin.

And LOGIC! I love it. I love it I love it I love it.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Wow. You could talk rain out of falling. The plotholes in JK's reasoning annoyed me, but until you came along, I didn't realize quite how many logic-leaps she'd made. I've no idea how you manage three different people having a conversational debate like this, over and over.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
LOL!

Logic is the bane of all wizards.
Tamsin M chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
I, er, thought that the idea was that Hagrid had let loose the monster from the Chamber and it had attacked of it's own volition (rather than Hagrid getting it to attack). I mean, this is a guy who hatches a dragon in the first book, thinks that biting books are a great idea, etc etc - so it does make a certain amount of sense that he would release something, not thinking that it was dangerous, and then not believe it to be behind the attacks. Admittedly it's been a while since I read CoS... so I could be entirely wrong in this reading. ;

Anyway, nice to see an update! I did enjoy the chapter.
ultra dragon chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
you know...you did missed a point here, Hagrid's wand wa sanpped when he expled, which could have ment that his control over said monster could have been broken, and as a result he couldn't do anything for 50 years, also he could have been lying about his belevies, waiting or trying to prove to Dembldoer that his good and planing to gain conrol over the monster again(it's true he still has his wand, but it much weaker becuase it was snapped) so basicallythey don't really have any prove it wasn't Hagrid, this and they didn't know him 50 years ago...ido think your other chapters were better, but this is nice as well, well i hope you will update soon!
FaithlessGirl chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
yay an update... I thought Harry is a more logical one... well I guess it is good that hermione came and saved the day...
Ray chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
I would say attraction towards someone can be logical, but that trying to find out the exact reason is too troublesome for us to bother.

Technically, if you managed to understand everything about a person's personality, you can form a logical reason why he would be attracted towards someone.
master fireball chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
i enjoyed this chapter, next maybe they could discuss the protection of the stone, or talk to the protrait of the headmaster about how he ignored the poison and necklace in book 6
Cateagle chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
*chuckle* That was an interesting discussion and I'm certain Albus will find that diary "fascinating".
Violet Shadows chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Amusing, nice to see an update for this.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Heh. Nice to finally see some sense to this interaction.
pstibbons chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
Nice chapter - now if Hermione could just repeat the same arguments to Fudgesickle when he comes to take Hagrid away...

best lines:

“I’m still not sure I believe it,” Hermione declared.

Harry and Ron stared at her.

“How much more proof do you need?” Ron asked, incredulous. “We just saw Riddle catch Hagrid red-handed!”

“No, we saw Riddle catch Hagrid with something that he probably wasn’t supposed to have, but we really didn’t see what it was. It’s just as likely that Riddle made a mistake or was using Hagrid as a convenient scapegoat,” Hermione countered.

“Those were all well-hidden.”

Hermione laughed. “In a place Dumbledore made sure to draw our attention to by forbidding us to go there! Quite frankly it’s a wonder more people didn’t discover it.

“Oh, honestly! They’re in our year! Do you actually know any Slytherins besides Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy?” Hermione asked incredulously.

“Yes, well, he obviously has some problems and quite possibly some sociopathic tendencies,” Hermione admitted. “But on the other hand: he’s twelve.

(lol)

"Why would a half-blood hate Muggleborns? Isn’t that kind of a Pureblood thing?”

“Maybe he’s a hypocrite,” Hermione suggested. “I mean, God knows Hitler wasn’t Aryan.

(no way? Adolf wasn't a blue-eyed six foot blond hottie?)
daniel-gudman chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I like how Sirius' "attempted murder" was telling Snape the truth about the whomping willow.

There's a saying in the American Southwest about letting someone cut their rope, tie the noose, stick their head in and grin. Snape did it to himself. All Sirius did was help Snape do exactly what Snape wanted to do.

The Marauders where obnoxious jerks, but Snape was a spiteful asshole.
1,745 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »