Reviews for Run that by me again?
Azamiko chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
*cheers some more*
Azamiko chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
*cheers for encyclopedias*
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
*cackles* I love seeing Snape vindicated. Your fics are just so much fun...
The Sinful chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
There's also the fact that there is no universal 'ideal man', some may like tall men while others like short; some might like Italians while others prefer Blacks; etc. So far your 1st and 3rd chapters have been the best that I've read here.
Arglefumph chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I was always confused at the basilisk egg part, too. Thank you for justifying my confusion.
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
My goodness. This is totally awesome. Now I know the real reason they cut all of the Marauder's backstory out of the Prisoner of Azkaban movie.
dav chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
good work, keep it up
ojiushadow chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
i loved this line “Hey,” Harry said, annoyed. “You tried to feed a classmate to a werewolf because he annoyed you, you don’t have room to talk.”

hahahahhahaha...

Ojiu
Anon42 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
...You know, when I read things like this, I seriously wonder why I haven't thought of something similar myself... When you give it some thought, it seems strange that no-one in Canon has any common sense, especially Hermione, since she is supposed to be so fond of it.

Anyways, good work. It's was really funny and quite well written.
cluelessromantic chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
This story is completely brilliant. Thank you for pointing out so many things in the books that are completely illogical, and doing it in a humorous way. I dearly love the Harry Potter books but come on some of these explanations just don't make sense. Like how for example did Dumbledore know that Lily sacrificed herself to protect Harry? He wasn't there and Harry didn't know firsthand until 3rd year!

I look forward to reading more. -
Gundum M chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
i like that last bit. it deserves a story telling what did happen with toad lady
Gipsyspider chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You do know that "violent schizophrenic" is a myth? Right?

People who suffer from Schizophrenia (I should know, my brother is one) don't get violent when they have a psychotic episode, they are just to out of it to be much of a threat. This " violent schizophrenic" thing is just another unfortunate misinterpretation set down by Hollywood.
Orochigin chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
this is a great story. loved the last line.
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »