Reviews for Run that by me again?
Innortal chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
It is true. With logic, you could take over the wizarding world. Well done.
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow, you've certainly brought how ridiculous they all are sometimes to light. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, loved it. Thanks!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
These are so great. I love reading them. Go logic! :D

Til later readings
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
No, you can be both insane and lying. In fact, I believe it is an induction requirement for the Democrat party. ;-)

For example, Harry hallucinated that Voldy was present. During the imaginary battle, one of Harry's spells kills Cedric (who was trying to figure why Harry went ape). Harry lies about who killed Cedric and tells what he thinks is the truth about the rest. People do that kind of thing all the time.
Cateagle chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
*snicker* That's quite an effort for just a little gain. On the other hand, it may well be all that Harry could achieve under those conditions. If I was him, I'd be considering switching to another school/country after thsi nonsense.
Azamiko chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Can he do more House meetings? It's an entertaining concept.
iolah chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
:) That made me very happy. I like how reasonable Harry was about the whole thing, instead of throwing a fit over however doubted him (and really, can you blame them? Someone coming back from the dead is a teensy bit unbelievable) Ginny made me laugh and I love Seamus very much. Wonderful chapter, please update soon!
badkidoh chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Another great chapter so update.
Loveling chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Ick. The Wizarding World is filled with sheep. Why exactly did Harry save these losers again?
lovewriter1213 chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Haha, good point. Love this chapter, update soon!
Spicebalm chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
-laughs- These are really fun to read. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Blackdex chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
heheheh, good for a laugh or two. ciao
noylj chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
The main problem with this is that they are assuming that Bumbles has a shred of reason, whether for trusting Snape or for protecting the stone.

You should also consider why, after 600 years of protecting the stone, Nicky would GIVE the stone to Bumbles. Why Bumbles would so blithely kill his mentor rather than return the stone. Why Bumbles would destroy the stone rather than keep it.

Herms should have long ago blown her top over Bumbles bringing a dangerous bit of dark lord bait into a school full of idiotic children and why a simple alohamora would permit children to be eaten by a cerberus and then justify having any faith in Bumbles to be able to protect anything.

No the whole PS/SS incident condemns Bumbles as a black-hearted bastard who cares nothing for the children (particularly Harry) or anything else but his own plans.
Selonianth chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
MORE PLEASE... also minor suggestion.

IF you ever run out of idea's for the story. Put them in chronological order so it reads more like a story not an idea bin. Doing so might wake up your muse and allow you to write more.
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Harry didn't think that Hagrid hated muggleborns only that Hagrids pet may have attacked the students and Hagrid wouldn't believe that his pet was dangerous.
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »