Reviews for The Fourth Reason Why
marbleenchantress chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Good job lol happy bday mine was 6/25 :)

Θ

_

_

Happy Birthday
cristel sano chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
HAPPY B-DAY! i luv this story it was so cool it made me fell as if i was there with edward and bella at the lake for a little it was really good

-cristel-
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
this was so sweet and goes so well with the chapter from bella's pov - love the last sentence -
kaybifffCullen819 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
that was SO good!

you write really well from Edward's point of view.

Happy belated birthday! I just turned 15 two months ago, and my fourteenth year was my best one yet, so i hope yours is too!

And btw, I saw the picture in your profile of you doing that leap, and as a fellow dancer of 13 years, i just want to say that your leap is realy good!

keep writing and please update I Love You soon
XD chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
i love how you capture edwards personality so well not many people can do that - oh and by the way happy late birthday! welcome to the world of 14 year olds yea! (cuz you secretly know we 14yr olds rock lol)
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow! It was really great! I loved it! Happy birthday! Go on!
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Sorry, the whole becoming 14/becoming mature thing is impossible. Didn't happen for me or any of my friends...Good thing too, cos all my friends are older than me, and it would suck for all my friends to be really mature and while I'm not.
mylovelybones chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
that was so good

ps happy birthday! my 14th bday is in august
brittybee93 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And you're really, really good at Edward's POV.
I'm.Forbidden.Fruit chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Great one-shot.
the.missing.chapter chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I never read your profile, so I didn't realize you were only thirteen! I never would've guessed, based on your writing!

Fantastic as always, especially since I love reading stories from Edward's perspective.

And happy birthday!
DayDreamBeliever'93 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I loved this! It was so good, you really are talented it was perfect. Keep writing, and updating your stories, they're all really good, And are keeping my mind off Exams, so thank you!

Early Birthday wishes all around! Trust me the 14th year is a good one!

BreakingDawn08
Hope.Flies chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ok, i love you and hate you.

reason why i hate you:

1) You can write in edwards pov and it is amazing

2) you won't continue this :P

3) You have yet to update I Love You and me is getting very impatient (not that i don't have things i should be doing, rather than reading fanfics but hey, whats summer for? :D:D

Reasons why i love you

1) You can write in edwards pov and it ROCKS!

2) This was AMAZING and was exactly how edward would have been

3) Another amazing thing by you!

So yeah. Happy birthday! Being Fourteen is awesome! (in four and a half months i'll be 15 and it is great!)!
Muse-of-the-Night chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true, I think your an awsome writer so as long as you keep writing I'll keep reading (and ocasionally reveiwing), best of luck! _
TwilightNerd chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I loved it! It was amazing! And happy birthday!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »