Reviews for The Fourth Reason Why
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Happy birthday!

I'm not turning 14 until September... [

BUT the release of Brisingr, the third Christopher Paolini book, is on my birthday!

SEPTEMBER 20TH BABY!

Plus, Edward and I share the same day for our birthdays. His is June 20 and mine's September 20! WOOT WOOT!
MissMandu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
CoryMichael chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Happy Birthday!
sirodro chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I am beyond words speechless! First, Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are just 14 love, you write like an adult would...I am even MORE impressed by you than before. You have quite insight on adult feelings in your writing, the passion, the love, the lust even in such detail...it is different to think someone my daughters age is writing this brilliant masterpiece. I love ALL of your stories indeed. This one was no exception as it was sheer magnificence! I enjoyed it throughly and am ever thankful to you once again for sharing your gift with this obsessed Twilight anything related fan.

Are you going to be writing anymore stories? I hope so...it would be wrong if you didn't share your gift you know!

I will hope that another story emerges from you...and soon!

Have a wonderful birhtday love!

Highest Regards,

DV
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Loved it!
theOtherPath chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Impressed as always- that was just beautiful. But one request... please please please why do we have to call eyes *orbs*? Who says that? :) Happy birthday!
LilyAlice chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was amazing I really love how you've captured Edward's personality. And Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good day.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Very cute! One of my favourite chapters in your other story! Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Should I assume you will be staring high school next year? If so, good luck and have fun! It's way better than middle school! :D
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
you did a great job...and happy birthday! 14 is fun, but i'm not sure if you'll mature...my 14th birthday was in may, and i don't feel any older...or maturer...but so waht? being young is fun!

ember :)
astudyinsarcasm chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
wow, this is really cute :)

I love them. I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS!

I suck at writing. Happy Early Birthday! wo 14 :)

WOAH, you're good for someone your age.

I'm 13 as well..:)

~MSC
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Amazing, simply amazing! Happy Birthday!
Life goes on without you chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a good birthday today, and the POV from Edward was great!
The Scribe of Stories chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG! absolute Fluffyiness! my fluffometer was complletely happy then it broke cuz of this one-shot had alittle to much fluffiness not that im complaining. but i have to build a new Fluffometer.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Of course this was amazing as always. You've got writing in your blood, I don't think you could write anything terrible. I hope your teacher appreciated your writing as much your readers here ad .
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »