Reviews for The Fourth Reason Why
account no longer valid chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i'm so glad you decided to do this chapter in edwards pov it was amazing! happy birthday :)
moon.rider72 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
i loved the story

they're so cute together

happy birthday!
stormiblizzard chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
this was great. lol. happy birthday kid. the big one four huh. i miss those days. look at you barley 14 and already a talented writer. i envy you as always.
caww chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was a great one shot.

I liked it.

caww
theone101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
yes i know its me again and im not trying to stalk you i just cant keep away from your brilliant writing ~ it was really cute seeng that chapter from edwards point of view and i cant wait to read some more of "i love you" anywho happy birthday for um today i think? im not sure but keep up the good work and try not to mature too much lol :)
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Happy Birthday! (tomorrow)

I loved it! I love your writing of epov and I loved that chapter in bpov.

Loved it, as usual!

-Maggie
vikkitori22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
happy happy birthday! I would make you a cake but I'd have no way to give it to you. Besides I would probably burn the house down... You present, a good review. That was a really good story. I think it is exactly what Edward would be thinking if it was real. As I said before happy b-day! And good job on the story .

Good way to complete thirteen reasons why!
his babi seal chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Happy early Birthday! Yay for you! I know you've been waiting for it so you can claim 14! :) You're only 14 (tomorrow!) and you write so well. Keep writing because I absolutely love all of your stories. This one-shot was really cute, and this chapter from Thirteen Reasons Why was one of my favorites. Good job and thanks for continuing to share your talent with everyone!
xxbipolar7597139xx chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
this shouldn't be a one-shot...it's too damn awesome!
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Happy Birthday! Hey, you realize you were born 4 days after Edward? His birthday is June 20, lol! Happy 14th b-day to you and happy 107th b-day to Edward! lol. But this review isn't about birthdays, its about your freakin amazing story! I loved seeing this part in Edward's POV, I wondered what he was thinking when I read Thirteen Reasons Why, and this one-shot just made my day... I'm running short on fanfiction because a bunch of people are on vacation... sniff, sniff. But anyway, happy birthday to you, Edward, and I love your stories! Edward 4ever rox my sox!
babygirl242 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Happy Birthday! I loved Thirteen Reasons Why and I really like this. I wish you would do more of these one shots of Edward's reasons and if not why the fourth one?
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I loved this. Very cute. And happy almost birthday! I still can't believe you are.. well, were.. only thirteen. You write better than most thirty year olds.
mayalucille chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
My god, you're only fourteen? How does someone so young write so well?

Excellent chapter and best birthday wishes!

Hugs,

Maya
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Woot 14! Big number! :D

I love your stories, seriously fabulicious!

They rock my world!

-Jacquie
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Very good. I really liked it.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »