Reviews for Business and Romance
Rei Eien chapter 2 . 7/8
Brilliant! I loved this! This had me grinning the entire time I was reading.
SesshysMateSilverBubblez chapter 2 . 1/8
I hope you make another chapter or two! I enjoyed it very much and was disappointed when it stop so suddenly!
mutemuia chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Interesting and funny cliffhanger :-)
claraowl chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
*grins hugely*
abby chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
DAMN IT TO HELL! I thought this was gonna be a complete story! and it was so good too... D':
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Hahahahaha! It's amazing! Write moooooooooooooooooooooorrrreeee!
OhComeOn chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Really?! Really!? That's it? Why? Why? Why? You can do better, like, Come On! Only two chapters?! You can't leave me hanging like this! Write MORE!
kittyCatnip chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Aww come on. You can't just end it here
PaulaWaula chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
woah wait a second. How can you stop it like this? there has to be more! its really good and I want more! Please!
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Heh, this is pretty cute. It made me smile, thanks!
mangaEATER-chan chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS OKAY TO STOP? *frustration* Plz continue! I wanna see how Ren and Kyoko handle the sexual frustration and tension! Especially Ren *heehee* Please continue! After this, Kyoko should realize her feelings and since they can't back out of the movie, they act in it [with all the smexiness] and Kyoko confesses and happy ending [with smut]!
machi3663 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Since it's been almost 4 years since you wrote this, I'm guessing you... aren't planning on continuing with it? :( I really wish you had! I really liked it and that really wasn't an ending...

Thank you for sharing though, it was very well-written and I enjoyed it! (WHY didn't yo continue it! T.T Just, why?) ok, ok, sorry about that, but yes: Thank you! :D
CuddleMeBear chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Eeeehhh ? Continue it plsss! Its really interesting. It has potential.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »