Reviews for Waking Up
Great ending for such a funny and heartwarming story!
MeemerTree chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
OMG that made me laugh.
deleerium chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Perfect. So perfect. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself. Bravo :D
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
LOVE THIS.
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
L.O.L :"D I was prepared to write a review with all the heartwarming feels this fic gave me but at the last line I couldn't help but start chuckling out loud. Brilliant ending to a brilliant fic :) I love the consideration you gave for Kakashi's experience with each member being different. I love to love Team 7 and this fic is an excellent example of happy family Team 7 feels! D
jj chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
umm was there something on his face? I lov the beging thou its the ending that confuses me
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
LOL. THE ENDING.

This was really good and I LOVED the ending! XD
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was really great! It was well written and funny.
Aryax chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Win, win, made out of absolute win!
MichikoMichiyo29 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ooooooohhh...would you consider a sequel-possibly rated M-perhaps with some...ahem...baths included?
upandover chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
that was absolutely fabulous, the personalities were extremely well done for each of the characters
s4toh chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
omg!LOLZ such an amazingly cute story! hahhahaha D
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Holy crap.

"Kaka-sensei? Would you like a sponge bath?" Best ending ever.

And the line about comparing friendship to peeing your pants is just awesome. This story is so cute all over.
PhoenixKeir chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
First off: Great hook! I couldn't take my eyes off the page after that line. I really enjoyed this story, and it's the exact opposite of rubbish, just so you are aware.

It was well written and from reading it you could get a very good idea of Kakashi's personality because of the way your words explained things so clearly. The appearances with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura were also greatly portrayed. The story was enthralling with its humor narrating it amazingly. The ending was magnificent.

Great Job! Awesome Story!

-PhoenixKeir
horseygurl89 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
LMAO! the ending was great! poor kakashi! doesn't know what he's unleashed...