Reviews for Crossovers Can Drive You Crazy
JinzoLord chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I just happend to find this fic by accident. I was like: 'WTF? Hellsing and Sesam Streeth? This, I gotta see!' And strangly enough, it works too! You, my friend, are pretty darn good if you can put Hellsing and Sesame Streeth together and actually make it good. Keep it up.
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
You deserve ten giant lolly pops for the awesomeness that is this crossover. :D
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Oh Alucard, using sex to get your way. That why we like you. Though considering he was already a servant to Hellsing his servitude to Sesame Street would be na in void. But Alucard would never take the easy way out. That was fun.
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
OH MY GOD. Alucard ate The Count and might of ate Big Bird and Sasame Street is forcing Alucard to be kid friendly. Those bleeps. I love th.e Alucard tirade.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Is it crazy that the first couple of lines I was actually thinking about The Count from Sasame Street. That was funny.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This was so funny I started chokeing from laughter when reading Chapter 2. Wonderful. 10/10 for the fic.
Skullblade chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
I think this is the best crossover I ever read!
Skullblade chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Alucard on Sesame Street. This will not end well.
Skullblade chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I don't believe I've ever seen this crossover before... I love it!
Enylla chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
This. Is. The. Greatest. Crossover. Ever.

I was almost choking as I read it.

Note to self: Never eat while reading fanfiction. Ever.
bahleeeted chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
:D :D :D Now I'm inspired to cross over Hellsing with... something... hehe! _ That was epic. D
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
omg! I think *I* just died laughing! XD Now I'm undead, woohoo.

Awesome, awesome fic. Can't wait to finish it tomorrow.
EvilVampireDucky chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
That was hilarious. IDK if i spelled that wrong.I got this one email that made me cried cuz it was sweet. I thought you might like it

The smell of rain

At the end of this story, it gives you two options. I think you will figure out what option I chose.

A cold March wind danced around the dead of night in Dallas as the doctor walked in to the small hospital room of Diana Blessing. She was still groggy from surgery.

Her husband, David, held her hand as they braced themselves for the latest news.

That afternoon of March 10, 1991 , complications had forced Diana, only 24-weeks pregnant, to undergo an emergency Cesarean to deliver couple's new daughter, Dana Lu Blessing.

At 12 inches long and weighing only one pound nine ounces, they already knew she was perilously premature.

Still, the doctor's soft words dropped like bombs.

'I don't think she's going to make it,' he said, as kindly as he could.

'There's only a 10-percent chance she will live through the night, and even then, if by some slim chance she does make it, her future could be a very cruel one'

Numb with disbelief, David and Diana listened as the doctor described the devastating problems Dana would likely face if she survived

She would never walk, she would never talk, she would probably be blind, and she would certainly be prone to other catastrophic conditions from cerebral palsy to complete mental retardation, and on and on.

'No! No!' was all Diana could say.

She and David, with their 5-year-old son Dustin, had long dreamed of the day they would have a daughter to become a family of four.

Now, within a matter of hours, that dream was slipping away

But as those first days passed, a new agony set in for David and Diana. Because Dana's underdeveloped nervous system was essentially 'raw', the lightest kiss or caress only intensifi ed her discomfort, so they couldn't even cradle their tiny baby girl against their chests to offer the strength of their love..

All they could do, as Dana struggled alone beneath the ultraviolet light in the tangle of tubes and wires, was to pray that God would stay close to their precious little girl.

There was never a moment when Dana suddenly grew stronger.

But as the weeks went by, she did slowly gain an ounce of weight here and an ounce of strength there.

At last, when Dana turned two months old, her parents were able to hold her in their arms for the very first time.

And two months later, though doctors continued to gently but grimly warn that her chances of surviving, much less living any kind of normal life, were next to zero, Dana went home from the hospital, just as her mother had predicted.

Five years later, Dana was a petite but feisty young girl with glittering gray eyes and an unquenchable zest for life.

She showed no signs whatsoever of any mental or physical impairment. Simply, she was everything a little girl can be and more. But that happy ending is far from the end of her story.

One blistering afternoon in the summer of 1996 near her home in Irving , Texas , Dana was sitting in her mother's lap in the bleachers of a local ball park where her brother Dustin's baseball team was practicing.

As always, Dana was chattering nonstop with her mother and several other adults sitting nearby when she suddenly fell silent Hugging her arms across her chest, little Dana asked, 'Do you smell that?'

Smelling the air and detecting the approach of a thunderstorm, Diana replied, 'Yes, it smells like

rain..'

Dana closed her eyes and again asked, 'Do you smell that?'

Once again, her mother replied, 'Yes, I think we're about to get wet. It smells like rain.'

Still caught in the moment, Dana shook her head, patted her thin shoulders with her small hands and loudly announced,

'No, it smells like Him. It smells like God when you lay your head on His chest.'

Tears blurred Diana's eyes as Dana happily hopped down to play with the other children.

Before the rains came, her daughter's words confirmed what Diana and all the members of the extended Blessing family had known, at least in their hearts, all along.

During those long days and nights of her first two months of her life, when her nerves were too sensitive for them to touch her, God was holding Dana on His chest and it is His loving scent that she remembers so well..

You now have 1 of 2 choices. You can either pass this on and let other people catch the chills like you did or you can delete this and act like it didn't touch your heart like it did mine..

IT'S YOUR CALL!
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I 'LOL'ed in real life XD I just wished the cookie monster was there... I love him... I looked up to him and whored cookies like him. But wow... I had a feild day with this story. *wipes tear*
Obscureish chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
NICE! And thats how Seseme Street was canceled...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »