Reviews for Crossovers Can Drive You Crazy
EvilVampireDucky chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
That was hilarious. IDK if i spelled that wrong.I got this one email that made me cried cuz it was sweet. I thought you might like it

The smell of rain

At the end of this story, it gives you two options. I think you will figure out what option I chose.

A cold March wind danced around the dead of night in Dallas as the doctor walked in to the small hospital room of Diana Blessing. She was still groggy from surgery.

Her husband, David, held her hand as they braced themselves for the latest news.

That afternoon of March 10, 1991 , complications had forced Diana, only 24-weeks pregnant, to undergo an emergency Cesarean to deliver couple's new daughter, Dana Lu Blessing.

At 12 inches long and weighing only one pound nine ounces, they already knew she was perilously premature.

Still, the doctor's soft words dropped like bombs.

'I don't think she's going to make it,' he said, as kindly as he could.

'There's only a 10-percent chance she will live through the night, and even then, if by some slim chance she does make it, her future could be a very cruel one'

Numb with disbelief, David and Diana listened as the doctor described the devastating problems Dana would likely face if she survived

She would never walk, she would never talk, she would probably be blind, and she would certainly be prone to other catastrophic conditions from cerebral palsy to complete mental retardation, and on and on.

'No! No!' was all Diana could say.

She and David, with their 5-year-old son Dustin, had long dreamed of the day they would have a daughter to become a family of four.

Now, within a matter of hours, that dream was slipping away

But as those first days passed, a new agony set in for David and Diana. Because Dana's underdeveloped nervous system was essentially 'raw', the lightest kiss or caress only intensifi ed her discomfort, so they couldn't even cradle their tiny baby girl against their chests to offer the strength of their love..

All they could do, as Dana struggled alone beneath the ultraviolet light in the tangle of tubes and wires, was to pray that God would stay close to their precious little girl.

There was never a moment when Dana suddenly grew stronger.

But as the weeks went by, she did slowly gain an ounce of weight here and an ounce of strength there.

At last, when Dana turned two months old, her parents were able to hold her in their arms for the very first time.

And two months later, though doctors continued to gently but grimly warn that her chances of surviving, much less living any kind of normal life, were next to zero, Dana went home from the hospital, just as her mother had predicted.

Five years later, Dana was a petite but feisty young girl with glittering gray eyes and an unquenchable zest for life.

She showed no signs whatsoever of any mental or physical impairment. Simply, she was everything a little girl can be and more. But that happy ending is far from the end of her story.

One blistering afternoon in the summer of 1996 near her home in Irving , Texas , Dana was sitting in her mother's lap in the bleachers of a local ball park where her brother Dustin's baseball team was practicing.

As always, Dana was chattering nonstop with her mother and several other adults sitting nearby when she suddenly fell silent Hugging her arms across her chest, little Dana asked, 'Do you smell that?'

Smelling the air and detecting the approach of a thunderstorm, Diana replied, 'Yes, it smells like

rain..'

Dana closed her eyes and again asked, 'Do you smell that?'

Once again, her mother replied, 'Yes, I think we're about to get wet. It smells like rain.'

Still caught in the moment, Dana shook her head, patted her thin shoulders with her small hands and loudly announced,

'No, it smells like Him. It smells like God when you lay your head on His chest.'

Tears blurred Diana's eyes as Dana happily hopped down to play with the other children.

Before the rains came, her daughter's words confirmed what Diana and all the members of the extended Blessing family had known, at least in their hearts, all along.

During those long days and nights of her first two months of her life, when her nerves were too sensitive for them to touch her, God was holding Dana on His chest and it is His loving scent that she remembers so well..

You now have 1 of 2 choices. You can either pass this on and let other people catch the chills like you did or you can delete this and act like it didn't touch your heart like it did mine..

IT'S YOUR CALL!
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I 'LOL'ed in real life XD I just wished the cookie monster was there... I love him... I looked up to him and whored cookies like him. But wow... I had a feild day with this story. *wipes tear*
Obscureish chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
NICE! And thats how Seseme Street was canceled...
Obscureish chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh, joy.
Sammich Man chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
How did I not read this story beforehand? XD

A complete insane, crazy crossover, but so great in the process.

Oh wow, that ending was hilarious. What a witty plan. XP
Azure Zangetsu chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
If this every really happened, I would SO watched Sesame Street just to see your mind in action. Then I'd use my teevo and other machinery to download the stuff onto my laptop and send the plot's creater a copy for his amusement. God bless you and your brilliant mind. I was having a bad day up until now and my mood's made a 180. Thanks for making my day. 3
MithLuin chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Yeah, Hellsing's not too terribly kid-friendly, is it? This was a crazy cross-over idea, but you're right, they *do* have a vampire...of sorts...
Strack chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
HEHEHE naw the rating is fine I hope to see mor of your work soon
twinkers4 chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
I love how you ended it.

“Mom what is the new count doing with his assistant?”

“Oh my, what are you kids watching!”

“It's Sesame Street.”

“Turn that off!”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
HAHA oh god, When I said number 3 I did not exactly to expect it to happen xD

It's just great x3

The end of sesame street at the hands (That probably were in very indecent places at that moment) of a big red vamp!
SakuU chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
ONCE AGAIN I'M LAUGHING AND I LOVE THE ENDING! AND AGAIN I'M GLAD TO REVIEW. I'M SORRY TO SAY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO READ MATERNAL INSTINCTS TOMORROW BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO ON A TRIP AND I WON'T BE CONNETED TO THE INTERNET UNTIL I GET HOME. BUT I WILL READ MATERNAL INSTINCTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WHEN I GET HOME!
Strack chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Great job I give it two thumbs and a big toe
twinkers4 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
please continue the story.
Matoska chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I'm still laughing at this one and probably will be all day! Thanks so much and please keep it coming!

One, one funny story! hahahahaha!
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
x3 yesh!

And well, So many ways I can think of for Alu kun to get free!

1: Alucard causing such chaos to the show that the censures give up trying to censor all and go nuts.

2: Seras KILLING the censors

3: Seras and Alu kun doing naughty stuff causing the show's rating to go MA x3

Oh well, the possibilities! This ficcy ish crasy!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »