Reviews for Problem Solving
CharmyPI-5 the VIII chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
No matter how many times I read this story I never stop enjoying it :)
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, you . . . You just blow me away with each subsequent story you write that I discover and read. I'm telling you! Just . . . Wow. The way you wrote Don was so . . . Good is a lame word to use, but I'll stand by it and Leo . . . Man, I fall in more and more in love with the guy when I read how you write him. He's so hard on himself! That line about the only thing he'd be good at is fighting, just threw me. That he'd have this hidden self-consciousness when compared to Don's intellect was so true but yet, I never considered Leo to ever doubt himself in that way, maybe doubt decisions and his choices on the battle field, but to think that he'd feel less because he couldn't grasp math . . . Just . . . Wow. Pa-chooow, that was...the explosion going off in my mind.

I could read this and reread this and never stop loving the tense family underlayers flowing and bobbing along. How the heck did you get so good at writing!? I, once again, have been schooled.

No pun intended, though, I am a self-proclaimed hopeless mathematical dunce for life. So, yes, I could relate. Though I never punched a wall, I've thrown many a math book against a wall. Many.
Thank you for this little ingenious piece. It's going into my favorites, you know. Of course you do.
Illmerica chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Woah...
bindweed-flower chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It was a super nice story. I liked it a lot. :)
Heather chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
LOVE IT! Math always make cry IRL lol but this math fic was nice!
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I enjoyed this one. I'm glad they worked it all out. Does Donnie care to come refresh my memory on math? Lol.

Lenni
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, it was a great brother fluff story, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great story. I really liked it.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Gosh, I just adore your stories. :DDD Your writing style is really nice to read. :) It actually made me excited cuz I actually understood what Donny was talking about with the math, and I'm kinda bad at math. XD I'm such a dork. Great job!

Inumaru12
Tana112 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Hey,

This was a cute little fic. Reminds me of me helping *my* older sibling with maths. One thing, though. I had a tiny bit of trouble reading, because no equality signs showed. No-one else has mentioned this in their reviews, so maybe it's a bizarre function of my web browser?
Little Anah chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was simply incredibly written, I loved every bit of it. I adored the relationship between Leo and Don, and how you showed and explained it.

Great job and keep up the wonderful work.

-Khaos
Shinnscape chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This story really made me smile. Awesome bonding time. I can totally relate to Leo with not understanding Algebra!
J-Kid chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Huh, guess I didn't review this story when I added it to my favorites. Shame on me!

This is particularly powerful to me because I am in something of a similar situation as Leonardo; my sister is a mechanical engineer and I just finished math 120 in my college course- after having to start over at MT 065, which was considered remedial. (ouch.) Our minds tend to work in different ways; I have more of an artistic temperament and she likes geometry and calculations.

Math IS hard but I've been slowly working through it and getting better, so that makes me proud. She's also willing to help me with equations when I get confused just like Don and Leo. We were home schooled too, just like the turtles; we focused on things that interested us at the time, which has given each my siblings and I different personalities, hobbies and strengths,but we try not to let our differences get in the way of understanding one another or learning new skills!

Nice shot of two very different siblings learning to work with each other and developing friendships beyond family bonds.
T420000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
wow what a really complex and comforting story. I loved it alot.
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008