Reviews for Blood On His Hands
Jenevi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is my favorite Sherlock Holmes fic. Thank you!
i regret this chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow. That's brilliant. I'd like a bit of a sequel to this one... ;)
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Brilliant and well written. B-)
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is good. Holmes was so close to killing someone and Watson stopped him with his friendship. I like that. You have such a way of writing Holmes and Watson.
callensensei chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, I think I like this even better than the original, if that isn't heresy! I could absolutely see Holmes as you have him here, filled with a cold, terror-driven rage that is ultimately drowned in his compassion for Watson. The image of the bloody hands (an allusion to Macbeth? Your literary allusions have always inspired me!) is a chilling reminder of what Holmes might have done. Brilliant, as always!
han8661 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Aww! Let this serve as a future lesson for criminals. Never hurt Watson unless you want to die. Slowly. and painfully. :) Great fic.

p.s Am i going overboard with the reviews now? I have left rather a few.
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
He has been angsted to death, certainly, but with good reason... the reason being that it is SO MUCH FUN to write and read. Twas very good. I always thought that that was the context that Holmes would commit murder. Actually, first time I read 3GARR I thought Holmes HAD shot him.. remember it said "Holmes' pistol came crashing down.." anyway.
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
...? There is such a vigor, a sparseness, a vitality to your style. You write in the canon fashion, which seems to compress a million images into five words and then dare the reader, will you touch the trigger in your mind? You will see it all in your mind's eye if you only try.

Just that sentence about the metallic clank of the gun, just a handful of words and I could see it all in slow motion.

Only complaint-and it's brutally honest-I felt the ending was a bit weak. Not in what happened, no, but how it was phrased. It felt slightly anticlimactic, which may be from the last sentence ending with what has unfortunately become cliche.
storyranger chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow... this is just... wow. Stunning.

Must read 3 GAR sometime soon...
Susicar chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Of course: your work for the challenge only could be perfect, i never have dude; this is superb. Congratulations!

PS: Obviously, Evans is my more hated villain, and i always wonder if Holmes could kill him in revenge for the Watson's death...
DancingGrass chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I don't know if I like ACD's version or yours better...

I think yours :D
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
In absolutely indisputable KCS style, I see.

It's very good, of course. Despite my version, I do like the idea of Watson barely stopping Holmes. I salute you.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Woo! Angst-o-rama! Go Watson! I love it.
Igiveup chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
*WHEW!* That was close! Great job.
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aww, Watson should have at least let Holmes clock Evans another one... LOL!

Great job. And I happen to LIKE super-Watson-angst, you know.