Reviews for Sleeping Beauty: A TwentyFirst Century Fairy Tale
COFFEE?! SIRIUSLY?!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I wonder who his OTL is
pipinheart chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Very cute loved it...coffee, that would be Spencer's love...lol.
BrokenSky49 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Hahahaha this was just so awesome lol. :) of course it would be coffees hahahaha :)
the-vampire-act chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
aw...that was cute! this goes under faves!

coffee! (:lol
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
oh no! my poor spencey! lol ill volunteer 2 give him the kiss of life!
criminally charmed chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
AH, now I know why I relate so to Spencer - we share the same love...COFFEE!
Anova chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
What most original, lovely take on good old “Sleeping Beauty”- finally coffee gets the role it deserves in Reid’s life. Clever Garcia to figure it out. The three ladies arguing who’ll kiss him first were priceless, as was Hotch’s reaction on the “rabid crowd of women out there.”

And the names were certainly worth any Harry Potter character, and Quagmire was an unsub to remember ;)

Thanks for writing this version of my favourite fairytale as a child.
TutorGirlml chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Yay! That was really funny and sweet! I would have never thought of using coffee to wake him up instead of a real person's kiss, but it was clever and unexpected and it does make sense - Reid does love his coffee, just like I do! :)

I got a kick out of poor JJ's blushing and nervous not wanting to kiss him and Garcia's teasing, "Are you sure you don't have less than pure thoughts about my sweet baby?"

Great work! It was fun to read.
tearbos chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
The line! There it is! Clear the way people!

Oh wait...too late huh? Darn!

I love the women fighting over who'd kiss him. I wouldn't have to be told twice. ;)

Oh the lovely mental images you gave me of him. Thanks!
TT92 chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Sorry I didn't get to review the first chapter! I've been super busy lately, but I'm so glad I got to read the story. It was awesome and super cute! I loved the idea of the fairy tale combined with CM, definately made me laugh. You still managed to nail down the characters. Thanks for the fun story!
RavennaNightwind chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Aw! That was adorable. I loved it! Great story! I love how you had a JJ/Reid ending. The two of them together makes me smile...
grahamag chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
OMG & LOL! Coffee...many mornings I have felt the same way...Sometimes the hubby does come in second to ...coffee!
shekufe chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
I agree...coffee it is. I really enjoyed revisiting this fairy tale with you.
tellygirl chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Reid's one true love is coffee...LOL! That was so unexpected,I'm just glad the men didn't embarrass themselves by kissing him just in case they suspected he was in the closet! Thanks for that story,I loved it :oD