Reviews for Race, Spot, Jack, and David Mixes
Alexander Twiist chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I must say, I do thoroughly enjoy your writing. It's simply stated and plays on the plain emotion and images of the situation instead of trying too hard. Nice work. (I especially like the Spavid chapter. There should be more of this pairing.)
Cowboy Superhero chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Love this fic. In fact, I have read it several times. It has Sprace and Javid, which are in my head canon, Spack, which I didn't really like before but is starting to appeal to me as I read more of it, and Spavid, which I love and think there must be more of (I think this was actually the first Spavid I ever read). If Spot couldn't be with Race and David couldn't be with Jack, I would stick Spot and David together before I would put Spot and Jack together, even though I love all the characters equally. Because Spavid? Awesomeness.

Anyway, it's well written, and, despite the fact that it's short, conveys all the ideas and emotions very well. I never once felt it was too short. Great job!

Btw: I liked "The Refuge" as well. I should probably go put separate review for that one... heh. And thanks for adding "Iron Eyes" to your "Favorites" page. It made me insane amounts of happy. :)
superinsane95 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
yay! Love Sprace and Javid forever!
pheonix-river chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
the newsies are not gay adn jack does like sarah
pheonix-river chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
u r makeing my favorite movie sound wicked gay
Psycho Weasel chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
I just finished reading all four of these stories. I really like them! My favorite ones are probably the third and fourth one. Great job!