Reviews for Second Generation
Miara12 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Why can't you finish this story. It really is captivating.

I would hate for you to give up on something so promising and to have someone else try to write on your behalf. Quite frankly it wouldnt be the same. So please, on behalf of all your fans who are rooting for you, please finish this story. Thanks if u do:)

Miara.
alien1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I loved this chapter...I really hope you decide to continue with the story and update soon.
Magali chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
In a way, I understand Mel. Meg has inherited her mother's singing talent, her father's powers, I bet she is going to get Brandan's love... hard to swallow for a sister who has nothing that she wants so desperatly.
maji343 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is a great story so far. Pleased write more.
Tammy chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You need to get a beta and check your spelling. I believe you meant Brendan, not Braden. Also, you need some kind of breaker between scenes to separate them.

Really, what's so great about seemingly 'mature' parents thinking it ok for siblings to use their powers on other siblings and saying "Then you had every right", like Michael said in reponse to the defence of "She tried to slap me!"?

I laud your attempt, but this does not come through too well.

Hope you take this as useful criticism.
goaty00 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I like it! Good start!
Scorpio6 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Excellent start. I am looking forward to where this goes.
Gaialy chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I like the idea. Does Meg also have Michael drawing ability, or does Mel have that?