Reviews for A Place of its Own
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Very interesting, and quite close to how Sweets probably thinks of Booth and Brennan.

DI4MGZ
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is really cute. I hope you'll continue it soon. I love getting inside characters' heads, especially Sweets because he is an unbiased observer of their relationship. Well done! :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I dont like Sweets, but he does add a neat component to the BB relationship. he is always goading them on, I love that. I wish he would have them do more "out of work" social activies, like the pottery thing. I love watching them together, especially not on a case!
wired2damoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow...I love the inner workings of Sweets' mind. Its kinda like mine, but Brennan and Booth in awkward situations and watch them squirm! Ha, that sounded a bit evil, oh well XD

Bring on the awkward situations! I think Sweets rocks, he's just what the "just partners" need to realise they are actually more "couple" material!

Loving it! 10/10 you and your fic are going in my faves! wired2damoon xx
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Yes, yes, bring on Sweets and his scenarios where it is as if they're dating. Pretty please. ha ha It's going to be a long summer without Bones on my tv.