Reviews for How to Save a Life
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Excellent. Really brought out the emotions.
CNome chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is so tragic! I'm amazed you managed to wrangle a happy ending out of it. Perfect portrayal of Zack's thoughts-dying, torn between two friends battling to the death and being forced to order one to kill the other. No doubt his worst nightmare, but at least they're all given a second chance.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw, poor Zack! That dream was so heartbreaking, with Zack listening to the battle and having all those thoughts. And it's so awful that Zack really thought that good never wins! It really shows how horrible things were for him to believe that.

I really liked how Seph stayed with Zack. And I'm glad Zack was able to believe that they really did win in the end! Yay for second chances.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh, Zack! I can understand why Seph would give him such an order, but goodness knows the toll it would take on poor Zack!

But the ending was adorable! Everything is as it should be! And the last line worked very well, too!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
It makes my heart break when I watched that scene... I've always had a doubt whether Sephiroth even was sane in the beginning! T.T And I've read the newest chapter of Sojourners! XD It mentioned Sephiroth was thinking about quitting Shinra and be a mercenary instead! Because he is longing for freedom all of his life. Great fic you'd wrote by the way!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
...Aww. ;_; And now I feel guilty for still having not beat Crisis Core... XD;

This is *so* ridiculously sad, especially the bit where Zack would rather he be the one to die. He would think that, too. But I liked how this ended on a positive note, reflecting on the second chance they've been given and such.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
It's nice to have the sweet, promising version after all that hurt.
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
another wonderful story
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nice. So far, I endorse this event or product.
Beezer chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I seriously love your Zack and Sephiroth fics. They are never a disappointment and always show a side to the two that I wish was in the game/movies more. Very enjoyable. Keep it up.