Reviews for Simply Wynne, Ever Sophia
CakePOPBookBOX chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
YYYAAAYYYYY!finally a really good story!
Hayden Avery chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
I feel like I'm getting the vibe that she's going to end up with Ralph, which I find a bit sad as I really like Holmes. Either way, great story and I hope to see an update soon. Are you a Harry Potter fan? I wondered when some of the names were very potterish in your story...
VocallyWritten chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Well what's a Snow White story without the poisoned apple? So I just wanted to say before I gave any more ideas, that I just discovered this story, and I am totally in love with it! I will admit that sometimes it goes a bit too fast at times, but I am still very impressed with how well written it is. So anyway, other ideas. I feel like there is a lot more chemistry between Ralph and Sophie than Holmes and Sophie, and though I love Holmes, I think something should be done in that respect. If you want to finish the story soon, might I suggest the queen finding out where Sophie is while she and Ralph aren't the road through her mirror? I know she broke it, but maybe the shards still work. She can come disguised as an old woman and give her the apple while Ralph is out looking for water or firewood or something. Please continue this! I would love to see how it ends.
Amelie Noelle chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
OH GAWD. It has been so long since I've logged into fanfiction!

Imagine my surprise when I actually get the email saying that you've updated this story! Anyways, I reread the entire story and I'm curious what you have in mind for our beloved heroes/heroines!

I know I can't offer TOO MUCH insight on the direction with the story but all I know is that I think that SOMEONE (whether it be Sophie, Ralph/Peter, Holmes, or Gwen) should get caught by the guard/queen. We need some intense drama/adventure up in dis homie's crib, ya'll! PLUS, every great story has a little tragedy, right?

Maybe Penny accidentally stitched Sophie's name into the dress she was making? Or Holmes gets caught at a checkpoint? Or either Sophie or Ralph/Peter gets caught on the road and someone needs to use their noodle to save them?

WOWZA.
whatdotheydream chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! I LOVE your writing! please install next chapter soon!
whatdotheydream chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Ummm... just one question. You're not going to make it where Ralph and Sophia suddenly fall for each other, are you? because that would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying! anyway, I like Holmes better...
whatdotheydream chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I love blossoming romances, they are so heartrending. Oh, and Snow-White is one of my FAVORITE fairy tales EVER! I also like Snow- White and Rose-red, Longshanks Girth and Keen, and the Snow Queen, and the Starlight Princess, and The Pink, and The Princess and the pea, and The Frog Princess(not prince, although I like that one, too) and many, many, many others... you should read them!
whatdotheydream chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
So. What's wrong with Ralph? How old is he? Question mode!
whatdotheydream chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Are Holmes and Sophie in love? if they are, that's cool, because I'm sick of princes and nobility! most of them, anyway...
whatdotheydream chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
nice. Wonderfully dramatic, and heartstopping. i was just, like, WHA-? Holmes is the assasin?
whatdotheydream chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I HATE the baron! he is so incredibly SELFISH and LOW-MINDED and DISGUSTING! good job, because its hard to make a character that I will absolutely hate, seeing as I usually end up pitying/sympathising them!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh! I can sympathise so with Sophia!( I will call her that, because that is what the Queen-her mother- called her, and she-the Queen- seems to be a lovely person!)And the writing was BEAUTIFUL!
anonymous chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Hey, I'm really enjoying your story!

I agree that cooking is something that requires lots of... lessons, if you want to call it that. Or at least lots of practice. Knitting, however, isn't something you learn and progress with instantly. It takes a while to get the hang of it, usually, and she'd only learned but a few days before, unless I misunderstand the timing, when she's suddenly knitting socks, which are a bit difficult for a beginner. And she likely will not have even finished her first project. So I find all that a bit unrealistic. Also, sewing takes even more articulation, care, and practice than knitting does. And setting a sleeve is one of the most difficult things to sew. Having Penny let Sophie learn on a sleeve is a bad idea. Sleeves are very difficult, and are one of the last things to learn how to sew. Perhaps a hem would be good to start. Just a couple thoughts. But other than those technicalites, I am very much enjoying your story. No grammatical imperfections that I noticed, it flows well, it's creative and intriguing! Great job. Thanks for writing!
C.S.LewisFan chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Oh, me likey! It was rather bittersweet, but eloquently written. I love it! A couple grammatical things here and there, but other than that t'was a fine piece of work! ;) Very nice.
Amelie Noelle chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
I just finished looking back on my last review when I saw the hot chocolate comment at the bottom of the screen. Wow, I must have been seriously high on chocolate when I wrote that. I haven't been THAT erratic in a long time.

But, anyways (pertaining to the story)...I also read another reviewer's ...uhh..review and realized that they were possibly right. By starting Sophia's and Holmes' relationship early...does that mean something is going to happen between them to break them apart?

That's what happened to the book that I was reading (the Lioness series-Alanna; by Tamora Pierce). What you thought would be the perfect couple turned out to be wrong. Granted, of course, the guy turned out to be a total douchebag.

Well, the point is that it seems that you're setting their relationship up for disaster OR it could be one of those things that you originally thought, then you changed it to a new thought that changed back to the original (what I mean is that Holmes and Sophia will be together) There's no way yyou can tell these days anymore...stories aren't that predictable anymore...which, i guess, is a good thing...

Anyways, keep up the good work and keep us happy! :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »