Reviews for Derek, Casey, and A Baby?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Beautiful story
mrs.addiecullen chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
love it
The Purple Sharpie chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
smile
SmallButPowerful chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
Um... well it started out as a good idea, because I could see that happening. And I liked how you used the song for the first one.

But then I think everyone went completely OOC. They were all too emotional, and the dialogue made no sense, because it was so OOC. It was a stretch to have George kick them out, and Nora would probably divorce him before letting a pregnant Casey be kicked out. Then the whole thing with Emily made no sense, because (again) she's so OOC. Emily would be more understanding, and not petty enough to tell the school about the prego thing. Plus Derek and Sam don't cry.
princetongirl chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
cantlivewithoutme chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
AW cute...I am sorry to see it end but we must move on to bigger and better things... So Heres hoping for a kick-but sequel...(cheers and claps and woots) good job... it was a little rushed near the end but still good, suprises, fights, fluff and of course Dasey :)
Listerfiend86 chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Alright, thats it...I'm kicking the crap out of Emily! Gr...what a bitch! Thank God the baby is okay!

I'm so giddy that you picked Andrea to be the baby's name because that's my name too...except mine is spelt differently lol.

Great updates! More soon, por favor! :D
Listerfiend86 chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Excellent updates! :D I still hate George, Nora and Emily though...*glares at them*...anywhat...keep those chapters coming! *sits cross-legged on the floor with a bag of popcorn, waiting for more*
amy chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
Dat was amzing
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
Aw geez, I feel bad now. It wasn't that biog of a deal, like the stories where the pregnancy test says shes pregnant the next day, that is just stupid, but this was just minor. Everything else has been spot on.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Im really liking this story so far. bit of a mix up on the time line in the office, you can't tell the gender of a baby until about four months I believe. Other then that its an aw story. :)
Listerfiend86 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Wow...Emily is a major bitch...telling everyone in school just because Casey didn't say good-bye to her? WTF kind of friend is she? And poor Sammy-wammy...I want to wrap him in a blankey and feed him chicken noodle soup until it comes out of his ears...

Great updates! More soon, por favor! :D
cantlivewithoutme chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
O good job... I was not expecting Emily to go *itch on us... but it was a good twist in the story. Stay strong Casey and Derek I hope Sammy doesn't do anything stupid or blame derek and casey for Emily. Anyway good job... Update Soon :)
Listerfiend86 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Stupid George! *kicks him* And Nora just stood there and did nothing...wtf kind of mother is she?

Really good story so far...one suggestion though. Make a new paragraph every time a different person speaks. That'll make it easier to read. Other than that great work and I can't wait for more! :D