Reviews for Recovery
mslm chapter 40 . 8/6/2011
Great story... But awful ending. I don't like to think about any of them dying. x( the story end with "they all lived happily ever after". LOL
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Exelent chapter. Love the it!
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
Good job
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Good Work.
Sara and gabriella chapter 40 . 2/3/2009
aw...i loved it! D awesome job! anyways talk to ya laterz!
ELM22 chapter 40 . 1/13/2009
That story was absolutely amazing! Words can't thoroughly explain how the epilogue made me feel, but suffice it to say although it almost made me cry I thought it was wonderful. *sob* The whole time that I read this story there was one song that I could listen to, With out You by Buckcherry. It tells GSR perfectly. Thank you so much for your story:) You have given me the encouragement that I needed to finish my own GSR story:) Take care.-Esther
ELM22 chapter 29 . 1/13/2009
For a split second I thought it was going to be like the office when Jim got down on one knee and Pam thought he was going to propose but instead he just tied his shoe. Grissom's so sweet:)
ELM22 chapter 23 . 1/13/2009
Senor Bug. Olay!
ELM22 chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
What a horrible ordeal! Go Sarah for being Pro-Life! This story is really good!
silver and rubies chapter 40 . 1/11/2009
this story is really well done! the last chapter is sad but fitting, I feel so sorry for Sara.
JamieStuart chapter 40 . 1/4/2009
I liked it that the kids found out what happened. But killing almost everyone? I know that they will die sometime, but still, it was shocking. I liked the fic though. Great writing again! :)

Jamie
Gregalicious chapter 40 . 9/16/2008
aw

this was like, the best sad story I've ever read!
Gregalicious chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
T.T SO SAD!

I can hardly bear to read this...
ipodfanatic000 chapter 40 . 9/6/2008
That was a really touching story, i was so happy that everything worked out in the end, and I couldn't stop the tears that came with the very last chapter.
morbidlySWEET chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
wow.

i love it.

i would be honored to write a story with you. (: