Reviews for Two Left Feet
AmazinglyEarthBound chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
It is not in win, for it is 1334 words! Ha!

Anyway, though, that was a really nice story.
little-luke chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Haha, this FF was really amusing :)
I like your writing style and the story
was pretty interesting and funny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great job with describing dif. types of music!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Uh... you obviously don't know that Luke is actually pretty good with music. After all it is mentioned in The Curious Village (in the minigame) that he takes violin lessons. And you also see a violin case in his bedroom in The Last Specter and the time difference between the two games is three years. Anyone willing to put up with music for that long would have to like and be good with music.
MikuLover chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ha, nice observation! Never noticed, but now you've got me paranoid and I shall have to go back and look at each and every title. Thanks a lot. JK

This is an awesome fic! Poor Luke, things are never as they seem, but the Professor always seems to walk in at the worst times, doesn't he?

(Ugh, I feel like I say this quite a bit) You are an awesome writer and I hope you write more PL!

MikuLover
WriterCat chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I could imagine that entire scene! Brought to you by the letter T!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
D I agree on the word count, and your whole story is win XD
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Loving your Professor Layton stories. They are hilarious!
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aw poor Luke! I love your descriptions in this, great work :D
XmeowX chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww, I read this on LJ. So cute. :3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Much good. D
Momoko Harukaze chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! The music stopping right when they fell and right when Layton came in was so convinient! YAY CONVINIENCES! 10 STARS!
oatniel chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aww - that's SO embarrassing! Good story though.
Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Pfft...Well, Flora's nuts. If the Waltz didn't end very well, only God knows how wrong the Tango could go.

XD