Reviews for Trial By Fire: The Martian Princess Chronicles
Shady-777 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Firstly, it's Galaxia, not "Galexia" as your summary states.

Secondly, you need to start a new paragraph with each change in speaker. As it is now, it is both hard to read and tell whom is speaking to whom.
jasmine starlight chapter 9 . 11/21/2002
rite mor

lov

rosie
Golden Rain chapter 9 . 11/4/2002
wow... cool story! DON'Y DOSCONTINU IT! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ also it maked it easier 2 read if u used paragraphs
DragonStar chapter 5 . 9/23/2002
I know this is ch. 5 but I wanted to review again. I love your story but I take it that you are discontinuing it because you haven't posted in forever. I just wanted to let you know that it makes me sad that you won't continue. In the mean time I would love it if you read and reviewed my stories. Alittle advertising for myself I guess *grins*. Well ja ne!
Starrose1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2002
Don't discontinue it!

I like the story keep on writing!

I'll even ask my sister to give you a good review cause your story is worth reading.
solar-sun chapter 9 . 9/14/2002
Don't you discontinue it. There seemed to be very few quailty mars stories out there. Please write more.
Stef-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Heeey, I like how this is going! *Grins* This is the first SM/DBZ crossover fic that I've read and I must say, very, very impressive! It isn't often that I bump into a Sailor Mars fic, whom, by the way, is my favorite senshi. _~ Anyway, I'm off to the next chapter!

~ Stef-chan
DragonStar chapter 9 . 4/13/2002
Hey, don't quit! I was going to do that with one of my stories because I had a writer's block but I realized others like my story and that it was worth something. I have a really good ending in mind but I need the middle. Maybe you could give me ideas I could give you some if you have the basic plot for your story. I love it so far. Go Mars!
Marisol chapter 9 . 4/9/2002
Love it Love it love it! continue this!

Very interesting fic with a lot of originality. I like how Rei is Goku's daughter, that's something new to me. I've seen lots of great Rei fics die 'cause it just stops. Please don't let that happen to this one! UpDATe soon! Thanks.

Love always and God Bless.

Marisol
Mars chapter 9 . 4/8/2002
Please please Please Please Please come with the next chapter. Just Bring it as Quickly as you can
Li Ying Fadidn't feel like signing in chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
Please don't discontinue this. It's really interesting and original. It would be a shame to see a good plot die.
Spooks94 chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
You can't stop! *wail* It's not fair! I love this ficcy! Pwease dun stop. Pwease?
Angel of Mercy chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
_

I think this is a wonderful story and that u should continue it! Maybe even put in a little romance? Rei/Mirai Trunks? *hint hint, nudge nudge* hehe, i am just kidding, it is your story so u can decide. _ continue soon, i love this story.
Thayli chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
This is an exelent story (seires to be) and I honestly don't think you should discontiue. I love this story and can not wait for the rest, I think I reveiwed this story already, and if I have to review every one in this seires twice then I will. Just please continue. Keep up the good work.
Mercy P. Jones chapter 9 . 4/7/2002
IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED! I've been waiting for this chapter for a LONG time! and NO! DON'T EVEN DARE TO DISCONTINUE THIS FIC! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! please post A.S.A.P.!