Reviews for Trial By Fire: The Martian Princess Chronicles
Spooks94 chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
ooooo Hey they're all back together pretty much ne? Coolness! So when Setsuna and Usagi gonna get there? Come on I wanna know!
Lena Sauran chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
good good, get more soon
DragonStar chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
Your story is progressing nicely. You got me sucked into it!
Mercy P. Jones chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
GREAT! YOU POSTED THIS CHAPTER OUT QUICK! THANKIES! _ I LOVE YOU! YOU BETTER POST SOON!
Kameko Maxwell chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
I luv it!. Anyhoo it's really good! Keep 'em com'in!
Anthony chapter 7 . 12/30/2001
Ok let me get this every senshi there is a diferent story were they others get telaported to that storys senshis world or are you just gona combined them in a big fic?
DragonStar chapter 6 . 12/29/2001
Agghhh! Most know more! Please write!
sakurayuy chapter 6 . 12/26/2001
more! more!

I have NO idea what you have planned for this story...
Star Sailor Lethe chapter 6 . 12/25/2001
Youre story is ggod. Write more. OH! Merry Christmas.
Priscilla chapter 6 . 12/25/2001
Oh I am so glad you updated this story! I have been waiting to see what happens to Rei as Bra slowly succumbs to the Chaos that is growing inside her. What do you mean the nine will die as they cannot defeat Chaos? That was the time before, right? There has got to be a way for Chaos to be defeated! Please update so I can find out what happens! BTW, will there be any romance going on in this story? Possibly Rei/Trunks please?
Mercy P. Jones chapter 6 . 12/25/2001
OO! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! I LOVE THIS YOU FINALLY POSTED! *jumps for joy* WOOHOO! So she is going to be reunited with the other senshi? COOL! POST SOON!
Star Dancer chapter 5 . 12/2/2001
I love it! I'm curious about this scroll though.
Mercy P. Jones chapter 5 . 12/2/2001
YOU HAVE TO POST SOON! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO READ THIS CHAPTER DON'T MAKE ME WAIT FOREVER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER TOO! PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE POST SOON! THANKIES!
Phoenixwind chapter 5 . 12/1/2001
This is great, keep writting
sakura yuy who is not signed on chapter 5 . 11/30/2001
oohh. I can't wait to see what Vegeta's, Trunks, and Bra's reaction will be once they reach the temple.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »