Reviews for Trial By Fire: The Martian Princess Chronicles
ACK MORE NOW!
ur one rose chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
This was short but I like it! Please write more! See ya! ~sky_princess~
Spooky Fyre chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
You wrote another chapter! yatta! Are you gonna have Usagi go to where Rei is? Come on come on I wanna know!
Priscilla chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
Very good and worth the wait! I just wish it hadn't been so short! Please post more and add more interaction between Rei and her family and friends in the DBZ world. Is Pan becoming influenced by the Dark Side?
V. D chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
must... have...more. More..MORE!
datajana chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
yay! another chapter! _ Lots of stuff going on, ne? Can't wait for the next one!
Anthony chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
Update soon please it's very interesting.
Lena Sauran chapter 4 . 11/25/2001
WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE!
trek chapter 4 . 11/24/2001
more more! im curious! hehe thats was awesome
SapphireBlueDragon02 chapter 4 . 11/24/2001
;p Great Story! I don't get on the interenet alot because of my sister. *glares at RubyRedDragon05* Ruby:*smiles brightly _* Sapphire: you better post soon! I usually don't read Rei fics I usually read Ami but this is really good please post soon! ~_
MaazuKnight17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Finally a story about Rei. She is the best senshi. I usually dont see very good rei fics but this one is GREAT!
datajana chapter 4 . 11/16/2001
wow! this is great! PLEASE continue! _
Li Ying Fa chapter 4 . 11/14/2001
It's very good. Will the others pop up eventually?
skyprincess chapter 4 . 11/13/2001
Well, I sure hope you write more! C'mon people write some reviews! I really liked it and I hope Rei heals okay. That's some torture she's having! I love your story so pleeease write more!
Spooky Fyre chapter 4 . 11/13/2001
Argh! That's all? *pouts* No fair! Please more! I really wanna see what happens!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »