Reviews for Chasing the Dragon
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hi, I saw your note at the begining of the fic, but when I checked mediaminor I only found 5 chapters, so I feel compelled to ask,

Where is the best place for me to look to read this story as I am quite interested in doing so.
Quorinne chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Man this rocks. It's as if its a written part of the manga, only better.
Raug'moss chapter 31 . 1/1/2010
Awesome story!
JerichoGirl chapter 31 . 5/9/2008
Oh my GOD! This story is fantabulous. I am a huge Gunsmith Cats fan and I you definitely hit the nail on the head. I read this story about a few months ago before I even became a fanfic member and I had to totally read again I love it so much. Are you going to write another GSC fic? I would so love it if you would. Anyhow I love the way you know so much about guns and cars(I love Mustangs and Corvettes so I really enjoy the high octane high speed chases). Anyway, you are a great writer and I love this story(did I say that already?) with a capital L-O-V-E!

Bye. Tickle Tickl.
KnighteWolfe chapter 31 . 7/27/2007
I finally got to read this entire story! YES! and I loved it! I remember when you first started posting this story before decided to change the rules. I liked it then but i love it now.

The way this extremely well-written story ended set it up for a sequel but it doesn't actually need one (who would want to read about Rally marrying the Roadbuster! It would be perfect but it wouldn't be the Rally Vincent I know and love).

With my recent purchase of the first and second omnibus and Gunsmith Cats Burst! manga's I've redeveloped my love for Bean Bandit and Rally Vincent (even if they both drive domestic cars. I'm more of an import fan meself but I digress).

I had to jump from this site to your live journal site to get the full effect of the story but it didn't matter.

Keep up the awesome work and hopefully you'll come out with a new Rally Vincent story. I'll always be a fan.

Knightewolfe
shopvacboy chapter 31 . 6/1/2007
Congrats on a well done story. I almost can't believe how good this is-it's written like a great novel and reads like a Hollywood blockbuster-it's that good. I just couldn't take my eyes off this.

My fave part has to be when Rally jumps into Bean's car as they drive into the burning building toward the end. Both of them in their element-driving fast and guns blazing. You just knew that they were going to end up together somehow.

Stuff like this doesn't come around everyday. You do a masterful job of mixing all the right elements that make a story great. Especially hooking the reader in and making them have to know what comes next. All in all, this is probably one the best pieces of ANY fiction that I have read. Awesome job, and I hope to see more of your great work soon.
Afrieal chapter 31 . 2/3/2007
OMG! I love it thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU! it's wonderful i can actually see it happening in my head and i really love the way you hit the emotional parts of the story keep sharing your gift with us poor folk *grin*
Maverick1401 chapter 31 . 10/19/2005
THat was the most amazing story i have ever read about Rally and WOW I LOVED IT
Spagetti O's chapter 31 . 9/30/2005
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

love the ending lolol
XyoushaX chapter 31 . 6/25/2005
Woohoo! That was so awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your power of description, whether it was for high-speed action, love relationships, power politics, or just plain everyday activities, baffled me and kept me on edge. I admire you for keeping with this to the end. Such well-rounded stories like these are jewels, and I'll honor it as such. Thank you, thank you for writing it!
MeatwaD9021 chapter 31 . 6/25/2005
WOO HOO! What an great ending to an awesome fic! This is probably the best fic I have read on this entire site! Good job! This is better then some novels I have read. To bad it had to end though, but it was a happy ending!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 31 . 6/23/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME! Great job on closing up all the loose ends. Loved the bits between Rally, May and Smith...what a sweet old man :-D. Great job of resolving a lot of issues...I knew you'd eventually bring the story around to explaining how Rally and Bean would eventually start working together and May would leave due to having a family. The dialogue was great throughout...I really liked the last scene with Rally and Bean confessing their love for eachother. You'd think it'd be a bit too fluffy...but you make it work. I really can't wait to see what happens next!
M3m0rii chapter 31 . 6/20/2005
In truth, I had thought that chapter was the end. It was Unforgiving enough, hard enough, and so true to character that I had regarded this as an excellent rendition of those two tales crossing and venturing farther than I could have imagined.

Discovering that there was another chapter following that one was joy. Canon, characters, cars, and the climax... (Maybe you should title this chapter "One For The Road"..)

Above and beyond. I'm readin' ya.
Salios chapter 30 . 3/20/2005
LOVE IT ALL! PLEASE KEEP IT UP!
MeatwaD9021 chapter 30 . 2/26/2005
I just finished reading all chapters including all of part one and part two on your website. I have ask this, are you a professional writer? This is probably the most well writen fanfic I have read. It's like reading a novel. I am fan of GunSmith Cats and I really enjoyed reading this. You had excellent character development and great descriptions. I hope you get to finish it I want to know what happens. I just posted up my first fanfic on GunSmith Cats. I was wondering if you could reveiw it for me, just to see what you thing. Its brand new.