Reviews for Solar Dawn Lunar Eclipse
tuatara chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I had really high hopes for this story…

Compucles chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
This looks pretty good so far, and I like how Akane is the reincarnated Senshi this time, but you've cut out most of the Ranma-style wackiness. You'd think that Ranma would've transformed at least once by this point. So far it seems like you could replace Ranma and Akane with any young martial arts couple.
god of all chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue the story soon.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Anthony1l chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Carnath chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Holy crap! I thought this story was dead for sure, but real glad to see it back and kicking. The plot thickens. Can't wait until things continue
Fuchsin not logged in chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I'm glad you finally updated! Very nice chapter update...but darn you for the cliffhanger! That's purely evil.

My suggestions though would be to put in separators when you switch from one character to another. I realize that you're trying to write in a certain style that makes those separators obsolete but it's still a rather rocky flow that you haven't mastered yet.

If you don't want to use the line separators then might I suggest adding more closing words to the characters paragraph rather than just ending them promptly and then continuing onto another.

I hope you update soon though! I'm very interested in how you're going to make the Usagi's brother version work.
gatodepatasblancas chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hey, good history. By the way, you need to review your japanese: if Kaneda is Usagi's big brother, he actualy is her 'onii-sama' (honored big brother), but in that case, she can't be his 'onee-chan' (dear big sister), the correct term is 'imouto-chan' (dear little sister).

Good style, well writen.

Keep going.

Taeniaea chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
great story
Arkeus chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Very nice story thus far, good rhythm, and a semi-different plot.

I quite like the way Akane mellowed.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
He, nice :-)

Good work so far, hopeful that there won't be any bashing, and that Luna won't go too far !
iceland chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
it is a good story and it seems that sailor sun is acting the same about braging her power even she doesn't remember being a scout.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the doge of wars soon be running wild.
Skeptic chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Just can't stand Akane/Ami...
Ookii Mamoru chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Great story, better than I had originally thought it would. I guess you can't gage a good story by its synopsis.