Reviews for Childhood in Okayama
pensuka chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
well this is surprising i wonder what will happen next here?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
interesting please continue!
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Impressive. Tip, break up some of the longer paragraphs. they get very tedious to read, even if they have some insanely important information in them. Just add in some breaks or shorten it up some. Either one works. It's just easier to read that way.
Mordamir chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Hi there!

Well, nice enough for your first fic. looking forward to see more.

About english not being your first language. I believe its not sad. Actually its great since you can improve it while doing nice stuff like fanfictions.

Anyway, god luck to ya!
Nysk chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
very interesting idea you have here... I do look forward to more.

PS: Just no ranma liking boys please.. its all I ask.
vasilidor chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
your English is actually pretty good, a lot better than some of the people on here who actually speak it as their first language. however there was one mistake on here that i noticed (and its one i see a lot) ancestor actually refers to someone you were born after, the word referring to being born after is descendant.i.e. my grandfather is my ancestor, i am my grandfathers descendant.

hope this helps

vasilidor
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Really cute beginning. I like it so far (I don't pay much attention to spelling and grammar mistakes, but more on the story). Where are you going witht this? Will it concentrate on the Ranma storyline or the Tenchi storyline?
IB.Wicked chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hi English is not my native tongue but this is awesome I liked it very much. Keep writing ok.