Reviews for Haunting Moon
Debbie Hicks chapter 33 . 12/29/2016
34.
Volturi
you there who created her then I SCREAMED THEN drained of blood then tainted from alien rattlesnakesw PIERCED! BURNING MORRRE WAS more Drained then suddenly ripped from the bodies with my own Wolf body was smoking but cold as Andarian ice then burned as all from the bodies then crashing from hrerte EXECUTED Torn from tell our masters she was bitten under a full moon by a bite both good with them are dead freerd bring the corpses then suddenly with both with their own but the head touched a Vampire bite of a Alien rouge rattlesnake then then BLAZING FROM With their women mated then blown from the bodies brought in here came too late wrre drained of as very as all of the silvery blood then Ripped apart then then extinct Alice someone tainted her blood she is what Attacked but bitten but the blood is what stored she was sacrificed biut she is wearing from the bodysuit is Robes of white and she heals weirder her blkood it's Gaea's foerst green oh my god she was killed not killed i Adapt myself had silvery moonlight skin blood red eyes turned Dark golden brown merged as Onyx my hair was in a thin was loose down to my hips wearing very religious but holiest jewels wearing from the three formed a Vulcan crown-headdress with hand jewelry one hand raised twisted swearing to Diana gained Werewolf's pointed ears the eyeborows was slanted was in fact a Acolyte of Gol was a most sacred Vulcan woman looked in her twenties or more longer hair was loose in the most religious colif was with bangs curled twisted sides still swearing to the gods and goddesses with as all of the Acolytes myself never felt cold was warmer a lot more warmer was paler with a light greenish hue of my skin was spriritually oiled to my face looked more older the Vulcan first officer sighten a Vulcan maiden standing Starfleet stronger three times greater of my strength was now a priestess it was a woman of authority ranks tiles and cremonial power and supernatural ablities was five point six perfectly straighten poised stoic and harsher and was a Kolinahru fully time embraced Kolinahr now with the teachings of Surak read the ancient Kir'Shara was a reldai a offical Vulcan priestess looked like from Star Trek 3 the Search for Spock was in fact a strict Vegetarian took the religious name was now T'Lar was in fact a young ummarried woman bound to Mount Seleya forever sealed my vows as a priestess Sir! she is a priestess bound to the great spirit have plans for us/them are it's commanding officer dressed with the gods and goddesses made her Vulcan what is that oh man he is furious hold it you three ulp he's Muscular how formal you dress low boots yes yikes visited by Vulcans that was it news of our reincarnation then suddenly myself was somber still praying like a priestess mediating was spiritual Bella your hair is longer what is she i am a Vulcan woman i have look my early twenties we been framed with Finn that's it yikes sister hello brother i am a telepath by touch then melded via telepathy she's gifted then news reached the bodies weere skinned alive that i was immortal so they the lowest count in history of my heirtage was both then more guards reported she is not dyying but lost families to diseases and illnesses blacked outside shapped from here are more than lowest but bring them that was no longer there survived the nuke bomb that myself was very graceful by now poised but elegant was still young for a Vulcan priestess bound in the temple of Amonak where i studied as all religons and the gods and goddesses but my feet was still moving Momma miia she is a Acolyte of Gol from our planet oh no that was it time had changed again.
jk chapter 23 . 3/8/2015
why is bella such a push over, I thought she kills vampire but then that one totally owned her ass...
and she lets rose walk all over her...why doesn't she put that fucking nasty bitch in her place? its making me dislike bella
theronjohn325 chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
I know that movie! Lone Star State of Mind. It is a funny movie, nice choice.
Megan chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
Wow i loved this story! is this the end or is there more?
Megan chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Xavier? yay they are finally together! I need to read more. im glad tanya is gone, bye bitch.
Megan chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
I. Laughed. So. Hard!
lomy333 chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA This chapter cracked me up! :'D XD
lomy333 chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
I HAVE to review, I read until this chapter all tonight, it's 6:AM woman! You ruined me ! :P
I have to say I have never enjoyed a fanfiction so much as this one! And I can see u improved tremendously from the beginning of the story till now, the characters, the interactions, the actions, the conflict, the emotions, I Love everything! :D you tended to overkill with insignificant details in the beginning but u don't do it anymore nearing this chapter and you have the right amount of action, you deserve a 10-pages long review seriously! but I have to make it short because I am just so damn excited to read more, thank you awesome writer for making me enjoy reading this story to my utmost.
Moonlight howling chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Auwh, I want more! A wedding, a weddingnight. I loved this story! I've spent all evening reading it.
HarleyQueenEmpire chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
wonderful summary
Fee-Sha16 chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
Awesome Story! Great Job!(:
JennLD chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
Very cute story i love the connection between Bella and Edward. I wonder how their mating will commence though. Great job.
The Red Teardrop chapter 33 . 8/6/2011
I love your story!You are an amazing writer!
Justchillingandliving chapter 33 . 6/17/2011
great story i have been following it for along time now
Sheeijan chapter 33 . 6/16/2011
Even if they are werewolves, I just couldnt get why her brothers seemed ok with their alpha basically planning on raping their sister. I mean, that's what it came down to. Ah well, at least they came through in the end. And you didn't drag it out or anything, which I appreciate. I hate it when a story doesn't wrap up when it needs to.

Thanks for the update!