Reviews for Haunting Moon
jk chapter 23 . 3/8
why is bella such a push over, I thought she kills vampire but then that one totally owned her ass...
and she lets rose walk all over her...why doesn't she put that fucking nasty bitch in her place? its making me dislike bella
theronjohn325 chapter 22 . 3/8
I know that movie! Lone Star State of Mind. It is a funny movie, nice choice.
Megan chapter 33 . 8/26/2014
Wow i loved this story! is this the end or is there more?
Megan chapter 31 . 8/26/2014
Xavier? yay they are finally together! I need to read more. im glad tanya is gone, bye bitch.
Megan chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
I. Laughed. So. Hard!
lomy333 chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA This chapter cracked me up! :'D XD
lomy333 chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
I HAVE to review, I read until this chapter all tonight, it's 6:AM woman! You ruined me ! :P
I have to say I have never enjoyed a fanfiction so much as this one! And I can see u improved tremendously from the beginning of the story till now, the characters, the interactions, the actions, the conflict, the emotions, I Love everything! :D you tended to overkill with insignificant details in the beginning but u don't do it anymore nearing this chapter and you have the right amount of action, you deserve a 10-pages long review seriously! but I have to make it short because I am just so damn excited to read more, thank you awesome writer for making me enjoy reading this story to my utmost.
Moonlight howling chapter 33 . 8/9/2013
Auwh, I want more! A wedding, a weddingnight. I loved this story! I've spent all evening reading it.
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
wonderful summary
Fee-Sha16 chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
Awesome Story! Great Job!(:
JennLD chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
Very cute story i love the connection between Bella and Edward. I wonder how their mating will commence though. Great job.
The Red Teardrop chapter 33 . 8/6/2011
I love your story!You are an amazing writer!
Justchillingandliving chapter 33 . 6/17/2011
great story i have been following it for along time now
Sheeijan chapter 33 . 6/16/2011
Even if they are werewolves, I just couldnt get why her brothers seemed ok with their alpha basically planning on raping their sister. I mean, that's what it came down to. Ah well, at least they came through in the end. And you didn't drag it out or anything, which I appreciate. I hate it when a story doesn't wrap up when it needs to.

Thanks for the update!
lynettecullen chapter 33 . 6/15/2011

I'm SO glad that they rescued Bella without getting themselves killed.

I think that I'm gonna paint my nails silver now instead of black.