Reviews for Incognito
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
xD

I knew someone in this was going to end up in a dress xD
ForeverMATT chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
This... Was... So... Hott... And... Awesome... It was HOTTSOME! That aside, it was really cool and well written! I'm in love with it! XD
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
...you really know how to kill a guy's mind... I didn't see any errors... but my eyes are bleeding now, so... *shutters* I'ma go scrub my eyes with sand paper now...
luna chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
yay mello said yaoi fangirls are hotter than that kira lady yippie i love your stories there so good yaynessness
Kaze Kimizu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ahaha, that was brilliant. xD I bet all those fangirls would pay millions to hold that particular Lolita dress. ;P

“Lovers.” Mello interrupted. “Now, we're off to get some GAY costumes, for a GAY party, full of GAY ass guys, doing GAY things for YAOI loving girls...who are so much sexier than you by the way...”

THAT IS THE BEST QUOTE EVER. You, my friend, are made of ultimate win and glory.
blackdragonflower chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMFG! *faints* Tis was wonderfully beautifully cracktastic! THANK YOU! *glompage* I loved it. Poor Mattie... He's such a virgin. Though I have to say Matt as a virgin... I can't picture it. Teehee. lol. Anyways, I can only imagine that girl's expression. Tsk tsk. She should be happy that they are doing that shit in front of her. Lucky chick.

Mello: 0_0 Whoa...

Mattie: Why? *whines* Why the Lolita dress? Noes! Mello's the one suppose to crossdress!

Mello: DX If you weren't my bitch I'd kill you.

Mattie: Uh... is that the "bark bark"?

Mello: XD