Reviews for The Shinigami Guide to Parenting
Awesomenesss-sama chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Of you have a couple more chapters ready then where are they? This is the first Ichigoxrenji fox I've ever read and it's God, dam funny!
falsedfaith691 chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I hope this story gets am update cuz is good :) and hilarious
Midnight Essence chapter 26 . 6/4/2011
I miss this fic... *crys and prays to the yaoi gods for updates and completion*
Yaoi's Bitch.didnt sign in chapter 26 . 12/3/2010
It has been a long time. I thought everyone had just abandoned their stories... So I do hope to see you end this in the next coming months... Thanks
acquilina chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
i love the craziness involved here; its sooo hard to find a good, legit crazy crac fic that is so long and well written; also, i read espada guide first and was really happy to find this! does it make me weird to enjoy the insanity? oh well :)
hikari mae chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
ROFL omg I can NOT stop laughing this is hilarious XD

I love this fanfiction

hahaha still can't stop laughing XD
fleur breeze chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
I am new to this site, however I love Ren/Ichi... The only 2 things I have to say negative about this story is CHAD! I love Chad! Also I think that a certain girl needs MAJOR parental guidance.

I can't wait for more so keep up the good work. BTW I like how you threw in Renji's POV too!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
Yay! thank you for the new chappie!
King Everett chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
Yay, no more hiatus! :3
idontseepenguins chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
this is going to be great, hope u update soon
ApatiaVirtaus chapter 24 . 10/21/2009
i hope you're gonna update soon, because i really really like this fic ) it makes me laugh and it makes me aw. hisana is just too cute .
FanficFixation chapter 24 . 9/22/2009
kudos for you! :)

aw kawai!

such a cute pairing, and so well written
amaya chapter 24 . 9/7/2009
this is an awesome fic update soon pretty please
x-Kimiko-x-Saito-x chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
"Oh the-world-is-going-blow-up-and-it's-not-America's-fault-it's-Yoruichi's!"

Almost died here because of this. We Americans(Other than the anime-orientated(...did i just make up a new gender preference?...Wow. That's...really sad.)are going to end the world in an explosion. the anime-orientated will survive though, by moving to japan. Where most animes' are based. And we know where to people live. And will try and find them. And this is alot of andz...

My finger slipped and put a z instead of an s!XD!XD! I should get so sleep -.- ...after I write 2 essays for school.T.T

Does a school have a true name, and do you know where I can find Light Yagami or a Death note?

Great story by the way! Helps me delay my writing of an essay for AP History. And another for English.
Lia-Osaka92 chapter 24 . 9/4/2009
Sorry for not reviewing, you'll understand that I also felt umloved for such a giant delay. But hell, do I know about author blocks and whatever gets an author to take three millenia to write 700 words (I'm pretty stuck by the moment, actually) so I'll try to be understanding.

I'll make it short because I've got to write with my right eye closed (somethng stupid regarding an infection-wannabe and an annoying ointment) and I'm feeling ridiculously clumsy at the moment and my half vision is all blurry and stupid.

Anyway, these two chapters have been really good because Hisana es EVIL. And Ichi being the logical Mommy was so kawaii I wanted to hug him (except I still hate him for mangaspoilermangaspoiler). AND I cracked imagining Renji going all mad scolding Hisana. Yama-jii deserved it. And I soo imagined her with the devil horns and tail XD (I think lol would've been more appropiate, but I hate it). And... I kinda have no inspiration left. And my eye's being a bitch and the tiny review window is no better so I'll wait for the next chapter. Go Ishida! Tease the hell outta him! Bwahaha!