Reviews for Balderdash
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 4/3
This is fascinating! It's a pity it's incomplete. As I was reading, all I could think of was Blue getting captured and tortured for information. And he doesn't say anything. Not a word. Not a peep. And when he's finally rescued, he doesn't come out of it. He's swept away by nightmares of Praxus and Decepticons, and the angst is glorious!

Anyway, great job on this. As a first chapter, it really introduces Blue's motor-mouth and the conflicts he accidentally inflicts.
blackflamekitty chapter 1 . 2/11
This is such an amazing first chapter! Are you thinking about continuing? This was wonderful to read.
SakuraFlames chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Please make another chapter! If not make another sequal about it, you can't just leave a fanfic on a cliffhange. But anyways awesome fic.
Alexandra-Sasha chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Are you going to continue? I just wondered...
Autobot Guardian chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
...Are you going to continue to write this?
spycat chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I foresee Bluestreak failing badly and having a meltdown. Poor Blue.
xVentressx chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
This has such a great beginning!Why haven't you continued it?
It has a really GREAT idea!
I would like to see you continue writing this,it would be a pity if you didn't:(
Kit chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
You gotta continue with the next part! I HAS TO know what happens! :D please write at least one last chapter :) this story is really good.
Yogiplier chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
plz continue
Tinyterror chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Can you type more?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please put up more chapters I want to know what's up with Bluestreak it seems Prowl knows what's going on.
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
lol great story so far, i just can't wait for the next chapter!
autobot fangirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
man, this is awesome. i died at the prowl bit with grimlock. Are you going to continue? I hope so.
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
You should add a second chapter. Show the Bluestreak angst :)
RagdolDark chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Poor Bluestreak. But I'm thinking this'll be a real nice story. A little fun, a little pain, something I'll enjoy reading. Once you update that is.