Reviews for An Offering of Names
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
beautiful. this is a head-canon
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Fantastic; the flavor of myth is spot-on.

Thanks for writing.
haganeochibi chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow. This is an awesome take on how pride costs you many things. Great read! Thanks for writing this.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Grey chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love this, how it's just like a fairytale. It's fun how you portrayed Kohaku. It give some reason why he got into as bad situations as he did in the movie. Oh, Kohaku, learn some humility. Still so, I love the way you wrote him, and this whole piece-just like a fairytale.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Holy...

Wow, you really know how to make it convincing. So Zeniba put a spell on him so he would forget his name? (At least, that's what I gathered...) And to think it was Zeniba... Sorry Haku, but really, you deserved it. I love you and all, but if it's one thing I learned from fairy tales, it's to always help those old women do something...;)

Great Job!
insignificant chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is made of awesome. I love the ethereal, mystical quality of the whole story, which rather fit into the fantastical spirit world which Kohaku and Zeniba inhibit. And it is so very simple, and so very lovely in its simplicity. And so very original too.

Rating: 5 star
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was a wonderful, fascinating fanfic! I liked the writing style it was written in, and I like the climax even better. It reminded me of a folltale type thing. Great job!
Smart Alex chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Absolutely, incredibly fantastic. I wish I could offer better praise, but this left me, honestly, speechless. It's like a fairy tale, in many ways.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
A really interesting idea of what started the events of Spirited Away. I loved it, it was very original and an interesting side fo Haku and Zeniba as well. Excellent job!

~Amulet
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is beautiful. I don't think I've ever read a spirited away fic set before the movie before. I loved Kohaku and his pride. Most fans of the movie probably can't see him ever acting like this, but it's the realism that astounds me. He is a god after all, and I love how you've shown that. Wonderful writing.
JustJos16 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Great job! This is VERY well-written, almost like a fable, and it teaches a very valuable lesson. It's going on my faves, for sure! :)

-JJ-
Nekocin chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wow. This is really well-done. I can even feel the same atmosphere the movie has in here. It's quite fascinating to see how they interact here, before the actual "Spirited Away" timeline. Love this.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Excellent! It follows the conventions of the fairy tale and fits canon.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Neat little prequel. Not a lot I can say because this fic was so perfect and fit so very well.