Reviews for Dissident
Elly1212 chapter 16 . 11/24
Oh that's just pure evil. I made the mistake of reading this not realizing it wasn't complete.

There has to be a final chapter or two, I know it's been almost 7 years but still. One can hope for an update

guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Ok I know this story is old but I decided to read it without realizing it wasn't complete. Now I'm going crazy because I need to know how this ends! Really would appreciate a final update even if it means putting the ending all in one chapter.
Xdarkphoenix chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Damn, this really captured the painful return to reality quiet well. Breaking to pieces. Brilliant.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
What would happen if Em lives in that world too. Oh gosh. Wouldn't want that tbh (as much as I adore Em). Thanks for the story and I hope that Angel find your way and nudges you to finish this story :p
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I'm so not anticipating the future chapters as I know it ends in chapter 16...but like I said before I'm looking forward to Ashley wooing Spencer in her rocker world. I like the rocker Ashley but not completely without Spencer.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
It makes sense but it kind of gets me down that Ashley won't be producing music even though I won't be able to actual hear it.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Angel where thy thee? :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Would love to see Ashley pursuing Spencer the journalist. And Em's observation of her mom knowing where her panjamas are was pretty damn smart lol she got Ashley there.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Maybe she exchanged Aiden for a car lol XD She'd get a nicer car for Kyla but she's her sister.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
And what Spencer wants, Spencer gets.

Ashley fears of Spencer leaving her because of the tour, of her her not getting enough time with her. But that statement right there, is just an excuse to actually defend what she wants. She loves Spencer, yes. But she incidentally loves to perform despite the hassle it brings.

Love the angel note at the end btw. Thanks.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
So it's Letterman's fault. Lol. Kidding aside the song is wonderful esp the last line... "I am blue. The world is blue. Nothing is true. Without you." Wouldn't be surprise if it actually turns into a song.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
"You're my dream."

I hope Ashley wakes up and make that dream turn into reality and not that this sifhsdfh she's doing. It's heartbreaking to read them do these things to one another. And Kyla sitting in the back, doing nothing, ain't helpful. I like her more when she's bossy and insanely pushy.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
"The only person I want to be recognized by is you."

And you made me cry when they were having a confrontation... Oh gosh, I love this story! Thank you very much!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Spencer's patience and love for Ashley is admirable. If it were another woman, she'd have left. As for Ashley, her confusion is understandable. Waking up in a different world is more than a kick in the ass. Above it all, I'm mighty curious as why they broke up in the first place. Why did Ashley seem to gave up or not wanting to remember what happen. Maybe this Angel's work is a way for Ashley to remember the good in the past...or something. Just a theory. And I'm hungry. Lol. Anyway, it was funny when Ashley said that everyone should smoke a joint so everyone would chill out XD
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I could use an angel right now.