Reviews for Dissident
Please come back
SoNFan chapter 16 . 5/14
PMS!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
Man, know it is years later, but hope this story can be completed one day!
Elly1212 chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Oh that's just pure evil. I made the mistake of reading this not realizing it wasn't complete.

There has to be a final chapter or two, I know it's been almost 7 years but still. One can hope for an update

-Elly
guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Ok I know this story is old but I decided to read it without realizing it wasn't complete. Now I'm going crazy because I need to know how this ends! Really would appreciate a final update even if it means putting the ending all in one chapter.
Xdarkphoenix chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Damn, this really captured the painful return to reality quiet well. Breaking to pieces. Brilliant.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
What would happen if Em lives in that world too. Oh gosh. Wouldn't want that tbh (as much as I adore Em). Thanks for the story and I hope that Angel find your way and nudges you to finish this story :p
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I'm so not anticipating the future chapters as I know it ends in chapter 16...but like I said before I'm looking forward to Ashley wooing Spencer in her rocker world. I like the rocker Ashley but not completely without Spencer.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
It makes sense but it kind of gets me down that Ashley won't be producing music even though I won't be able to actual hear it.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Angel where thy thee? :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Would love to see Ashley pursuing Spencer the journalist. And Em's observation of her mom knowing where her panjamas are was pretty damn smart lol she got Ashley there.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Maybe she exchanged Aiden for a car lol XD She'd get a nicer car for Kyla but she's her sister.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
And what Spencer wants, Spencer gets.

Ashley fears of Spencer leaving her because of the tour, of her her not getting enough time with her. But that statement right there, is just an excuse to actually defend what she wants. She loves Spencer, yes. But she incidentally loves to perform despite the hassle it brings.

Love the angel note at the end btw. Thanks.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
So it's Letterman's fault. Lol. Kidding aside the song is wonderful esp the last line... "I am blue. The world is blue. Nothing is true. Without you." Wouldn't be surprise if it actually turns into a song.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
"You're my dream."

I hope Ashley wakes up and make that dream turn into reality and not that this sifhsdfh she's doing. It's heartbreaking to read them do these things to one another. And Kyla sitting in the back, doing nothing, ain't helpful. I like her more when she's bossy and insanely pushy.