Reviews for All's Fair
caledon chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow. That really hit me deep. Astounding piece, perfect execution.
Souris Optique chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I read this story a couple of years ago, and it just kind of stuck with me. I'm glad I found it again. I'm glad you wrote it.
SoraKokiri chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow I swore I had lefta review for this story, and today I remembered it, came to read it once again, and hey, nothing was here, so now I leave it.

I loved this story so much when I first read it. There were a lot of things coming to my mind, it even made me question my role in a society where everything is decided by the higher ups, and all we can do is yell. Though I don't go so far as to go to the streets and yell, I do help and support many things, myabe not political, but animal, human and ecological.

One doubt is still roaming in my mind, was Riku the recieving one in the relationship? haha, I just got the feeling he is.

Once again, keep up the excellent work.
webofdreams89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This was a truly beautiful, albeit sad, story. Simply amazing job.
CH-CH-CH-CHIA chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I had to take several minutes to gather myself upon finishing your story here. Like Riku, I also tend to shy away from politics and wars knowing that I should take part in something because I'm an active member of the world, yet doing nothing; so this story hit me quite hard. Something I particularly liked about this thought-provoking piece of writing was the way you phrased Riku's deep feeling for Sora - as a gaurded flower - and Riku's treasured memories are old films running through a dusy projector. I think that these were very good (and accurate) comparisons. Anyway, this story shall most definitely remain quite prominent in my mind, and it has certainly broadened my range of sight, thought and opinion. Thank you.
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
omg you almost made me cry...
nolongerherereally chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow. This was breathtaking. Very poignant. It's just so intense; you can feel everything that's happening. Riku's love, Sora's need to do what he thought was right, and finally the lingering pain after his death... everything wraps up really well.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
kinda reminded me of across the universe at parts. i liked it. you knew something terrible was going to happen, but you couldn't stop reading regardless. excellent, excellent work on the "funeral" scene. that scene was amazingly poignant.
deludedfreak chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I think this is the first time I've ever actually felt like crying after reading a fanfic. I mean- sometimes I get a little teary-eyed, but after reading this... I've got a lump in my throat, my mouth feels dry, and the world has just kind of melted away.

Good job.