Reviews for Manifest Destiny
MagentaScribe chapter 22 . 7/8
um... please update? like, NOW!
cheekysorcerer chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
I love this story!
It's wonderful and exciting and really well written.
I hope you will continue sometime soon, cause I am really curious about how the whole thing will end.
Thanks for your awesome work!
myob chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Did you post this on 'Archive of Our Own' ? Are you BartonTorettoGirl18? If not then someone has plagiarized this story.
Niwaki chapter 22 . 4/29/2013
wow for a long time I've been looking for Ianto/ master fics and this is absolutely amazing please continue soon
wynnebat chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
Brilliant story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Weasel Soup chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
This is of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I know it is unlikely at this point, burn I desperately hope you update this.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Wow! This was great - you packed a lot of story into very short chapters, and the last five, with the Year That Never Was, are the best of them all.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
Please, please, PLEASE update this. This is one of the best things I've read on this site and oh my god I need more PLEASE update.
ToonyTwilight chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
This is great to read!
LittleMadam chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
This is a spectacular story and a very interesting twist on the 'Ianto Is A Timelord' trope. I'm more than a little bit hooked and literally cannot wait until the next update!

Habitualfool chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Are you going to please PLEASE please continue soon? I love this story so much!
lilsammywinchester chapter 22 . 12/12/2011
Wow great fanfic and i hope you update soon cuz this is the first Ianto!timelord multi chapters that I've found! :D
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is by far one of the best Ianto stories that I have ever read. Please continue to update! You're story is my favorite.
Writer is Ninja chapter 22 . 10/17/2011
A story to steal your very breath.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
wow just wow, this is amazing! Love it! Fantastic plot, fantastic writting and all the angst I can enjoy ;D

Poor Ianto, really need to read some parenting books...poor Tosh.