Reviews for Worst Enemy
Isilarma chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
That was brilliant. I really liked how you developed Ryton, and his breakdown at the end was amazing. Odo and Sisko were very well done throughout.
Great job, well done.
Duex Ex Machina Of Skulls chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
AWW Odo you're such a cuddly marshmallow!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Duex Ex Machina Of Skulls chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
NOOOOO DON'T SEPERATE ODO AND RYTON!
Duex Ex Machina Of Skulls chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
YES! QUARK! My favorite character after Odo!

_ XD
Duex Ex Machina Of Skulls chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oh, so his name is Ryton. *shrug* Easier to identify him now-'the boy' seriously gets me sometimes!

_
Duex Ex Machina Of Skulls chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh, Odo. Have you finally been pigeonholed?

*major giggles*
CynthiaW chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Odo may grumble about it, but he is clearly enjoying himself watching this kid. Every time Ryton escapes, Odo is somehow on or near him to bring him back.

Dax and Kira seem to be having some interesting silent conversations. Sisko has no clue what is going on and Dax won't say a word. I hope Bareil can help Kira deal with the frustration. One slight problem: Dax's most recent past host is Curzon, not Kirzon.

Anyway, an excellent story.

Cynthia
CynthiaW chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
This is a fun story. By the way, the people of Orion aren't called Orionites. They are called Orions. I understand the confusion, just letting you know.

Another issue you may not have remembered: Bajoran names go family name first, personal name second. Ensign Ro told Picard this in TNG. If the boy's name is Ryton, then his full name is Tellur Ryton. If you meant it the way it was written, then the crew should be addressing him as Tellur.

In any case, I am enjoying reading this story. It's not often the crew end up dealing with issues that don't have cosmic repercussions.

Cynthia
Grimoire-undeuxtrois chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Great. I like how in-character you kept all of them.
MisA chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Another very nice story from you. I strayed over from your Harry Potter stories, and like this one best so far :). Thank you very much for sharing, and do keep on writing, there are far to few out there who can (and you can :D).
BankaiKitty chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Great story. It had me laughing in some parts and cringing at others. I loved how it was Odo who taught Ryton some responsibility about his actions. Again great story and keep up the writing.