Reviews for The Eve of Christmas Eve
raegan.ramsey chapter 1 . 4/9
It was so good it brought tears of happiness to my eyes
MisoaUzuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
So sweet :3333 O/_/O
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love Edmund and Lucy interactions, and I think it is amazing that it is a very good idea that they do this. I also really appreciated the perspectives of Susan and Peter - it was very interesting to see how they differed.

Absolutely brilliant! Thank you!
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is amazing... absolutely beautiful! And it's so incredibly sweet too... not to mention that you wrote it so well.
This is definitely going into my favorites! You have just made my day!
AmazingWriter123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ah nice. Nobody should have to spend Christmas in prison, unless of course they really did something very wrong.
I didn't notice any ill chosen words, you use good Narnian types language.

A really great story.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww, such a heart-warming tale. Christmas, Christmas. What a wonderful time indeed. A time for surprises, a time for second chances. I simply adore this lovely piece.

Oh, and I loved the little verse, too! Aslan's lullaby . . . so sweet and amazing.
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
O.O

oh my goodness! this was absolutely amazing! so . . . beautiful. I cannot explain it in words. I really am speechless.
The Goddess of Books chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It's a very heart-warming story. ;)
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is a really good story.
streetlights and music chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww... I love Lucy/Ed bonding fics. And I think they are doing something very noble here. I love it, absolutely love it!
MithLuin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think this story is great! It has a surreal feel to it, almost like a dream...and the eve of Christmas Eve is such a neat time to set this. I guess because he was a woodcutter, but I am reminded of 'Good King Wenceslaus.' It's a bit sobering to think of starving people and thieves in Narnia, since the land seems so magical, and yet...why wouldn't there be people in this position there?

Thank you for sharing!
Terry the Terryble chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I know this review comes almost 2 years after you posted this story, but I must tell you I think this a wonderful story. :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
What a heartwarming story! Loved this. The parts that stood out to me was Susan's wish for Edmund and Lucy to be at the ball, while Peter desired to be with his younger siblings. *sigh*
none yet chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Wow! That warmed me right to my toes! Beautiful! I can't even think of any constructive criticism!
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This is amazingly good! You have no idea!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »