Reviews for The Eve of Christmas Eve
AslanDaughter chapter 1 . 3/21
Thank you for writing this beautiful piece. Who would know more about second chances than Edmund, who betrayed his family and was given forgiveness and the salvation of his soul. Who but Lucy would know the true joy of mercy, a girl given an opportunity to heal the wounds of the flesh and soul. Your ending was perfect. Thank you again for writing this, this is a story for year round.
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
A beautiful one shot. Really, truly, honestly. I love this immensely. Dear, what a beauty you created, did you not?
The Kings and Queens of Narnia benefitted Narnia in many ways, and this is the best way, saving a soul. I loved how Peter told Mr Beaver what they were doing. The line stood out to me the most. Another thing that set this apart was your choice to write this in the OC's POV. I also liked the idea of adding the part about the festivities and musings of the characters in Cair. It added creativity to it. And the tone of the fic became interesting because of that. Enjoyed this. God bless.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Not up to par...? What? This was... beautiful! Moving! Wow, and the man has no idea how close he had just come to his kings and queens!

Marvelous job, marvelous piece!
Rainelle.Hamato chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
It was so good it brought tears of happiness to my eyes
MisoaUzuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
So sweet :3333 O/_/O
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love Edmund and Lucy interactions, and I think it is amazing that it is a very good idea that they do this. I also really appreciated the perspectives of Susan and Peter - it was very interesting to see how they differed.

Absolutely brilliant! Thank you!
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is amazing... absolutely beautiful! And it's so incredibly sweet too... not to mention that you wrote it so well.
This is definitely going into my favorites! You have just made my day!
Teddy2104 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ah nice. Nobody should have to spend Christmas in prison, unless of course they really did something very wrong.
I didn't notice any ill chosen words, you use good Narnian types language.

A really great story.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aww, such a heart-warming tale. Christmas, Christmas. What a wonderful time indeed. A time for surprises, a time for second chances. I simply adore this lovely piece.

Oh, and I loved the little verse, too! Aslan's lullaby . . . so sweet and amazing.
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
O.O

oh my goodness! this was absolutely amazing! so . . . beautiful. I cannot explain it in words. I really am speechless.
The Goddess of Books chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
It's a very heart-warming story. ;)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is a really good story.
and music chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww... I love Lucy/Ed bonding fics. And I think they are doing something very noble here. I love it, absolutely love it!
MithLuin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think this story is great! It has a surreal feel to it, almost like a dream...and the eve of Christmas Eve is such a neat time to set this. I guess because he was a woodcutter, but I am reminded of 'Good King Wenceslaus.' It's a bit sobering to think of starving people and thieves in Narnia, since the land seems so magical, and yet...why wouldn't there be people in this position there?

Thank you for sharing!
Terry the Terryble chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I know this review comes almost 2 years after you posted this story, but I must tell you I think this a wonderful story. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »