Reviews for Thank You
aRLegOdDesS chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
T_T Too lovely and sad for words. :'(
Lacuna The Lost chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
*sniff, sniff*

That was so sad... Truthfully I feel just as bad for Itachi as I do for his victim (though he IS a murderer). I wonder if he felt as much guilt in the Anime/Manga as he did in this story...

If it counts for anything I would like to see the alternate version of what was said. What can I say, I get curious!

Love,

~Lacuna Lily~
Peridot Tears chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Oh my God. This was so well-written. Great work on this :)

~PT
SecretSnow chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
I love it! I am so glad that you continued this. Personaly, I don't think it's too wordy. I love it! I can see all this happening I an invision what you sre trying to portray. Everything here is wonderful to a point where I can't even imagine it! haha, very very good! I am glad that I read this!
silvertv chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
another awesome chapter.

you should probably alter your summary a bit tho, especially if there are going to be more chapters.
blorghface1234 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Too wordy? Oh come on. No such thing ma' dear.

Love this story.

I love all your stories.

And Ive missed them T_T

Please keep writing.

Also, what was the alternative ending? *is curious*

Much love
Meira Evenstar chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Very good!

~meira~
SultryGamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Yes please continue! I am curious as to what he said to her also.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I thought this was very well written. I'd love to know what he said back to her. Good job.

~meira~
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
You know that they say that curiosity killed the cat but luckily for me, I am not a cat, thus making me safe! haha I wish for you to continue ths fic because i want to know dam it! haha I really like your wrighting style, it just sorta flows. ANd you right, it does focus on the OC a lot, but in this fic that works very well. I am awaiting for you to continue so please try not to take too long.
53r4phim act-alike chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
You're thinking of continuing this? Please do, it was original, gripping, and very well written.

*Goes off to read your other stories*
silvertv chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
wow that was really good! great description, you have real skill! awesome idea too, i loved it.

(i hope that didn't sound morbid)

as for continuing it, i'm not too sure, i can see it working, but i think it would take something away from this story. Theres a strong theme of finality here, which would be a weird start for a multi-chapter story...

maybe if you did the story separately, under a different title? suggestions only, up to you!