Reviews for A Dogs Life
mark3232 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
There is a T-shirt at Teefury which does the famous painting of dogs playing poker, but with robot dogs. Including K9 and Daggit.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
There was once a Star Trek novel called Ishmael which mentioned Doctor Who, BSG, and Star Wars. So this crossover can be said to have happened. Good thing too. Come on, this is just cruel.
JoeDog chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love it... Got a good belly laugh from it.

WELL DONE!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very funny. I can so see K-9 being annoyed. Great piece!
Mackon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Yep! That's the way it would have happened!

Great stuff.

... This could also be a strong hint regarding the bizarre disapearence of Tweaky of Buck Rogers fame!

Thanks for Sharing.
Julianna Calavicci chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
LOL! Poor Muffit. I like Muffit! He's cute! Okay, sometimes annoying, I will admit. Still, if you have to kill him, death by K-9 is perfect because I love K-9 even more!
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Hiya -

LOL! I love it! What a way to get rid of Muffit.

I could just picture K-9 getting annoyed at the robot dog attacking it's "tail".

Lovely story.

-Olivia
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Go, K-9! Go, K-9!
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nice...Always did think that dagget was a ridiculous character/plot device.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Brilliantly done! I love the perspective most of all. Sad fate, but great story. Again you have some of the most innovative ideas and approaches in fanon. Bravo!
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OK muffit is a pain but why kill the poor thing he was just a daggit. I mean not his fault he was primitive.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
LOL! VERY NICE! Its so rare to see a Glacatica/Doctor Who crossover. Nice to see Tom Baker's Doctor once again.
jpdt19 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Ok that's just class.

Very very fun. I got a good laugh out of that. Thanks