Reviews for Harry Potter and the Jedi
Infernus est in animo chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I've never really been into star wars fics but this has caught my attention very well
julia.rosey8839 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
this story is so awesome! i love both harry potter and star wars and i can wait to find out what everyones reactions will be when they all find out about hailey! please please please update soon, dont abandon this story!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
More :D 3 Will Scar(I start thinking of the Lion King when I read that :P) go to Corasaunt? Or will Pronsie stay with him?
Boyana chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I Love It! Absolutely awesome! Keep writing pleasee!
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Brilliant!

Are you going to write more on this story?

You have done really well with this!

Well done!

Kamai6
Nataly SkyPot chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Muy bueno, escribe pronto.
Katie Bowen chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Please write and post chapter 3 soon!

It's been 2 years and 10 months(3 years in June) since you

wrote and posted chapter 2 and I(along with plenty of others,

I'm sure) am starting to get highly impatient(not that I

haven't been highly impatient since last year, which I most certainly have been), so could you please hurry up and post chapter 3 before "we the loyal readers of your Harry Potter FanFics"(led by me) decide to go on strike?

P.S. This Review was submitted at

2:56 A.M. on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
UponAtlas chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
(cheers) sirious is alive! wow this is really epic. i've never really thought a starwars hp crossover would work before. mushrooms has been playing around with a few ideas but i didnt really believe that it would work...great job!

i love it! update soon!

xxo, Jen
nat chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Adoro esta historia. por favor, sube pronto otro capitulo.
Siladhiel Lithvirax chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Awesome Idea! Truly brilliant, It is Amazingly written so far I love the Idea of Harry and Hailey knowing each other previously without meeting. Why is Dumbledore not reacting further to the random presence of two new cloaked people? And how exactly did Sirius get taken back from the veil so quickly? Don't feel bad that I have soo Many question Just write another Chapter and I'm sure they will be answereed

(Wow there is a lot of unnecessary capitalization in that)

~Siladhiel Slytherin the Sith
can i be something else chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
WHY IS IT OVER!
Alorkin chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
It's actually a pretty good start, if a bit simply told. IMNSHO, you need to go more into detail as to both Hailey's fate on Coruscant and her return to Earth. Harry's adventures have been well documented, and it seems that he is following canon with only a few slight variations.

The eventual reunion is going to cause problems for Dmbledore...who doesn't like 'problems'.

I see you have not updated in a year, and while I fully understand the difficulties in being a fanfic author, I would like to ask, as my daughter would say: Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?

I have placed this on my alerts list in case you do decide to post again. No rush.

Happy Halloween.

Alorkin
areslindragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I love this story, please continue!
c chapter 2 . 4/21/2009