Reviews for Insomnia
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
oh this is so cute I love this couple
lalabooboo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I looooveeee it. You are an awesome author.
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
How cute! I really liked it!
BCookkiieee chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
really sweet! I really like this couple too. Although i think lily would have figured out he likes her by now :)

Tory
Knightwood chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Really cute. I like how you make a very clear difference between what they're thinking and what they're saying. Is this going to be a one-shot? I hope not.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Yay! Another Caly story! :D Okay, so "Dance the Night Away"? Seriously? I don't even know if I remember back that far. Lol! Haha. Being a little nervous when it comes to change is one way of phrasing it. I opt for Theo has as Lily likes to call it, "control issues." :) Hehe. You bring up a very good point. Save for when Theo trained Casey how to use the nunchaku, Theo and Casey haven't really had any scenes where they really spent time together just the two of them. I think Casey so far in the season has spent more time with RJ than Theo, but only slightly. That boy must not need "guy time." ;) "Casey had to admit that there was something more beautiful sitting right next to him." That quote made me go "Aww!" Hehe. Well, here's my two cents on that catching issue. Casey should have been the one to catch Lily for two reasons: a) Casey was the catcher on his baseball team (when was this? I don't know) and b) Casey's taller than Theo, and is thus more likely to catch Lily (not that Theo couldn't; just he's shorter than Lily). Lily's the girl of Casey's dreams? Aww! Maybe you should tell the Power Rangers Jungle Fury producers this. Lol! Oops! I don't think you meant "midnight snake." I LOVED the last line! IMHO, there can never be too many Caly stories! :) Great job on this! Much better than some of the other JF fics I've seen on here. Two thumbs up from me!
Pontiger27 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
luved it
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is a good little story, and I get the feeling you could write something longer if you wanted to. In fact, even a few more short stories would be appreciated - this is sweet, and I like it.

Although, I'm not sure you meant to say 'midnight snake' - snack, wasn't it?
Red Shadow Ranger chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
You had better update and not leave it on a cliffhanger. Please.