Reviews for So I Dated A Chair
LadyPhoenixKnight chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
You are a weirdo and I love it! Beckett and a Chair?! It is an eyebrow raising thought but so far I am glad I tried it. Checkett? *SnickerSnort*
Samuez chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
LOL.

Great.
Drackner Clawrus chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
Incrediabley amusing. 9/10 for the fic.
Jenwryn chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Well! So here I am finally (you're not the only one I've been neglecting, if it's any consolation, lol). Gorgeous first paragraph, but (GOD I am pathetically predictable) I got a grin out of her defining it as "Rodney-brilliance" and dear Carson's reaction. Also his one-up-manship with John locking the door and... eh. It's a revolting hour of the morning so I shall shut up with this aimless impersonation of a review and simply say that it was a very good prequel for a very good sequel and if that makes sense, you're more awake than I am right now!
AndromedaMarine chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I absolutely love this story! it is so hilarious and I can't wait to have the time to read So I Married a Chair! bravo!
Moonlight83 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Hey really I loved this story and would be very interested in more stories with "King" Carson and his little familie!
Late For The Sky chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
You'd better keep writing this 'ship! Please, for all of us Beckett/Nena addicts out there.
Gilari chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
ME. I'M INTERESTED. Write more. Please. You have to, this ship is just too good.

I laughed out loud many times in this chapter. Zelenka is brillant, and the part with Heightmeyer was great. Carson does sound a little bit like he's gone off the deap end, if you don't here the other half of the conversation like us readers can. I always felt sorry for what happened to Heightmeyer. She deserved better. And the part where Carson says "as long as we don't name her after Rodney", considering what she actually gets named, was so funny!

So, to sum up, you must write more. There's no sense in letting your talent and your amazing ship go to waste :-)
Gilari chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Aw poor Carson. Nena was just a little too strong for him that time. I laughed my head off when he freaked out about her advances. Poor guy! He had a right to freak out. The chair was WAY beyond just making passes at him.

I always save this story for last when a new chapter comes, cuz I want to savour it. Just one more? You could always add a couple more... I wouldn't object... :-)
Jenwryn chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Heheh to John and Rodney!

Also, this: "He never did enjoy mysteries, especially if certain older brothers ripped out the last pages to his detective novels." Just made me laugh. Poor Carson!
Katyusha chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
"And then the king of the potato people gave you a magic flying carpet."

Was it a little three-seater?

(P.S Wonderful job with Carson's accent, and I totally love the rivallry between the science and medical departments.)
Gilari chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Aw... poor confused Carson! Nena probably doesn't realize that she's going too fast for the average human male. And as much as I love Carson, that's what he is. A human male. She needs to give him some space to digest this information. Which includes not locking him out/freezing the city/sinking the city until he has had time to process it. He does love you, Nena, but he just needs time to think about it :-P

The part about Rodney sleepwalking was funny! And being in denial was even funnier. What's in that Athosian fruit I wonder...
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Biro fun! M observatory *cough*McKay/Weir*cough*. Poor Nena, Carson is so oblivious/in denial.
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Lol to Jinto and Wex. Nice to have some interaction with them
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Really good. It does remind me how I wish they'd done something decent with the city on the show, though I don't think we'd have gotten this, rofl.